Chapter 4150

"You won't be able to go in alone, and you'll die anyway. There are four of you now, and you need one more." Luo Zilin looked at Feng Wu. "The journey to the imperial court is very important. Think carefully."

Feng Wu gave it some thought, then asked Luo Zilin, "Will four people be enough?"

Luo Zilin shook his head. "No. We have to have five people."

Feng Wu asked, "You can't do that?"

Luo Zilin said, "I've already done it, and I'm a Spiritual Emperor. I can't do that." 

Feng Wu didn't know what to say. She couldn't think of a better candidate right now. 

"Xiao Wu. Xiao Wu." Just then, there was a flurry of footsteps and anxious voice outside. 

Feng Wu turned around and saw a figure rushing toward her like a small tornado. It was none other than Yu Mingye, whom she hadn't seen in a long time.

"I can do it. I can do it." Yu Mingye ran in excitedly, raising his hands as he ran, as if he was afraid that someone would leave him behind. 

Feng Xun was frustrated to see Yu Mingye, and he mumbled, "Why does he still look so unreliable?"

Yu Mingye glanced at Feng Xun, then ignored him. He ran up to Feng Wu and tried to hold her hand, but Feng Wu wouldn't let him. So, Yu Mingye had no choice but to tug at her sleeve. "Xiao Wu, Xiao Wu, take me with you, will you?"

Feng Wu was speechless. 

Feng Xun was dumbfounded, Xuan Yi rubbed his forehead, and Chaoge was speechless as well... 

Feng Wu looked from Feng Xun  to Luo Zilin. "Shall I go with him?"

Luo Zilin nodded. "It's up to you. By the way, this is the family token of the Luo family. If you run into danger on the journey to the imperial court, you may be able to use it. After all, the Luo family is one of the four most powerful forces in the empire."

Feng Wu was curious. "The four most powerful forces? What are they?"

Luo Zilin said, "Is the Dayan Empire in you mind the one that dominates the entire Dayan Land, the one  that everyone respects and no one dares question?"

Feng Wu asked, "Isn't it?"

Luo Zilin said, "Yes and no. That was indeed the case for the Dayan Empire in the past, but ever since Lord Mu Jiuzhou withdrew from the empire, his control over the entire empire has dropped significantly. A few forces left the Dayan Empire. So, the four super first-rate forces are the weakened Dayan Empire, the Divine Mu Temple established my Mu Shen, the Luo Clan and Prince Yan's Residence. Other than that, there are also six big sects. These six big sects are the Buddhist Sect's Primordial Tower, the Sword Sect's Formless Blade Sect and the Female Cultivation Sect's Scarlet Plume Study. There are also the Medicine God Valley Sect, the Mountain Sea Academy, and the Murong Family. These are all things you need to pay attention to because it's extremely easy for you to encounter the young disciples of these powers on the Empire Road because these people will train on the Empire Road. After all, I trained like this in the past as well."

Feng Wu nodded and was about to ask again, when Luo Zilin said, "Because you're not from the Dayan Empire, I can't tell you too much. This is a rule and a taboo. Telling you more won't do you any good."

Feng Wu nodded. "But I still have a question."

Luo Zilin said, "Go ahead."

Feng Wu was curious. "So, what's the relationship between us? Don't tell me there's no relationship between us. I don't believe you because you've been helping me along the way. I don't think you're such a happy person."

Luo Zilin smiled. "Girl, you know I'm not a happy person?"