Chapter 4186

"He had no choice but to give the clan an explanation. In the end, he expelled your mother from the clan. He even kicked her out of the Dayan Empire." 

Feng Wu didn't know what do say... How could her beautiful mother have been so foolish back then? How could she have been so deceived by Feng Yanbing?  However, when she thought of Feng Yanbing's face and his self-righteous logic, she realized that it would be a disaster for an innocent girl to meet someone like him. "You've taught my mother to be too kind and too naive." Feng Wu shook her head. 

Luo Zilin threw a dirty look at Feng Wu. "You make it sound like you didn't protect your mother."

Feng Wu said, "I..." She couldn't argue with that. Who wouldn't want to take good care of her mother? Only a scumbag like Feng Yanbing could deceive her mother like that. "Then what about the eldest princess? You should have known that Feng Yanbing had returned to the Dayan Empire and became the elder princess's son-in-law. Didn't any of you react at all?"

"As for the eldest princess... The eldest princess has always been proud of her outstanding appearance, but ever since your mother opened her mouth and declared her beauty to be the best in the world, no one has ever praised the eldest princess, so she has always been jealous of your mother, and resentful. She had already married into the Murong family, and Feng Yanbing had been working as a cultivator in the princess's residence. No one knows what happened later, but the elder princess divorced the Murong family and married Feng Yanbing." Luo Zilin went on. "Feng Yanbing said that your mother died during childbirth, and both mother and child died."

Feng Wu was furious. "Damn it."

Luo Zilin nodded. "The old master wouldn't forgive your mother at all, and he wouldn't let us find out anything about your mother. That was why the whole thing was put on hold, and Feng Yanbing lived a good life all these years. But Feng Yanbing shouldn't have kidnapped your mother and brother, and asked them to save Ning'er." 

Luo Nantian smacked the table in frustration. 

Feng Wu nodded. "Feng Yanbing is so funny. My mother and Xiaoqi's lives aren't worth anything, but her and the elder princess's Ning'er are? How naive. Since they dared to do such a thing, I will never let them off."

Luo Nantian said, "Girl, you sure talk big. The eldest princess is His Majesty's younger sister and the only sister he has left. His Majesty is very protective. If she says she will go to the palace to cry, she will really do it."

Feng Wu smirked. "I'd like to see how they can turn black into white." Feng Wu turned to leave after that. 

"Where are you going?" Luo Zilin called out. 

"Cultivate." Feng Wu said calmly, "If I were at the peak of the Spiritual Emperor stage today, I wouldn't have to worry so much. I can just kill her and vent my anger. I won't have to suffer like this anymore." After that, she strode off. 

Luo Zilin stared at Feng Wu in disbelief, then at Luo Nantian. "She's really going to kill me..." Luo Zilin was shocked. 

Luo Nantian's expression was also extremely ugly. "Are the people of my Luo clan that easy to bully? Luo Zilin."

"Here."

"Find out Feng Yanbing's whereabouts." 

"Yes." Luo Zilin didn't know what his father was going to do, but it was obvious that he was going after Feng Yanbing for Feng Wu's family.