Chapter 4181

The Eldest Princess's residence.  

It was Feng Wu's first time meeting her biological father. The middle-aged man in a purple robe had a serious look on his face, and Feng Wu could tell from one look that he was more powerful than she was.  Feng Wu was already a Spiritual Emperor, which made her one of the rarest cultivators in Dayan Empire. 

However, Feng Yanbing was even more powerful than she was, and Feng Wu was more intimidated. Feng Wu narrowed her eyes and looked at the man instinctively. 

"Aiyo, you father and daughter are really... Why are you staring at each other as soon as you see each other?" A clear and melodious voice came from not far away. 

Feng Wu didn't look back. The woman walked up to Feng Wu, stared at her, and suddenly smiled. "You must be Xiao Wu. I haven't seen you in years. You've grown up, and you're even more beautiful now."

Feng Wu stared at the eldest princess of Dayan Empire. "You've seen me before?"

The eldest princess smiled brightly. "Of course. I carried you in my arms when you were little. Don't you remember anything? Well, you were still a baby in swaddling clothes at that time. How could you remember?"

That was interesting. The eldest princess had seen Feng Wu when she was a baby. "Here's the question. Where did you see me, Eldest Princess? In what capacity did you meet me?"

The eldest princess wasn't embarrassed at all. Instead, she covered her mouth and chuckled. She looked back at Feng Yanbing and said, "Darling, Xiao Wu is quite serious. She looks at me as if I'm her father's enemy."

Feng Wu looked at the eldest princess. The eldest princess was more difficult to deal with than she imagined. If she was easily angered by his words, then such a person would actually be easy to deal with. But for her to be so indifferent, making it impossible to guess what she was thinking, then it would not be easy to deal with her. But Feng Wu had never been afraid of anyone. She smirked. "Don't try to change the subject. Face me. What? Is it hard to answer? Or are you afraid to?"

"How dare you." Feng Yanbing snapped. 

However, Feng Wu wasn't intimidated at all. She smirked and said, "So, when did my father start seeing the eldest princess? Was it before or after Xiaoqi? Or when my mother was pregnant with me? Are these things difficult to answer? If you don't answer me, I won't be able to find out? Do you really think I'm a fool?"

Feng Yanbing was furious. He had always prided himself on being a gentleman, but he didn't expect to have such a sharp-tongued daughter. "Shut up." Feng Yanbing bellowed, and a chilly aura swept toward Feng Wu. 

A faint figure stood in front of Feng Wu. It was the eldest brother of the Luo family, Luo Zibo. He stood in front of Feng Wu and stared coldly at the other party. 

"Prince Consort Ma is so impressive." Luo Zibo smiled faintly, "You don't see Xiao Wu as your daughter, but our Luo family sees her as our child, so you can't hurt her." 

Feng Yanbing threw a dirty look at Feng Wu. He hadn't invited Feng Wu here to hurt her. The elder princess gave Feng Yanbing a suggestive look, and Feng Yanbing nodded. He squeezed out a smile on his face. "Xiao Wu, that's not what I mean. We, father and daughter, haven't seen each other for so many years, so it's hard to avoid feeling unfamiliar when we meet again. There might have some misunderstandings, but wee are father and daughter by nature. This is a fact that cannot be changed..." Feng Yanbing still wanted to make friends with Feng Wu, but Feng Wu only waved him off.