Chapter 4177

However, Feng Wu wasn't intimidated at all. Crossing her arms over her chest, she smiled at the fourth prince. "Why, you've lost and you're tying to intimidate me now?" Feng Wu turned to Liang Jin. "Didn't you say that all the other clans were watching the fight? Is that why they'll see a reneging fourth prince?"

The fourth prince was speechless. Could this Feng Wu be any more infuriating? Normally, the fourth prince wouldn't mind going back on his word, but with so many influential figures watching, he couldn't act so willfully. It just so happened that the fourth prince had always been a privileged man, so his hatred for Feng Wu was like a raging river at the moment. "Here you go." The fourth prince tossed a bottle of Five Spirit Glazed Flame Pills at Feng Wu. If Feng Wu wasn't strong enough, that bottle would have blown her brains out. 

"Watch out." Ji Xingcheng and Liang Jin cried out at the same time, but they were too far away to stop Feng Wu. 

Yu Mingye caught the pills with one hand and raised an eyebrow at the fourth prince. "Who do you think you're tying to scare, loser?"

The fourth prince was so angry that he couldn't say a word.  

"Here you go." Yu Mingye handed the bottle to Feng Wu. Some people looked at Feng Wu suspiciously. Feng Wu hadn't made a move since the beginning. How capable was she? Or, was she really as everyone secretly guessed, a hidden trash? 

Just then, a voice rang out. "His Royal Highness is here. Prince Yan is here. Master Luo is here. Master Chiyu is here. The head of the Formless Blade Sect is here. Master Murong is here. The head of Mountain Sea Academy is here." Apart from Mubai Hall and Primeval Tower, all the leaders of the other seven families were here. 

The eldest prince of Dayan Empire was here, and he was the most popular among the princes. Therefore, he was a better representative of the empire than the fourth prince. 

"Would you like to come to Chiyu Manion?" Chi Lian walked up to Duan Chaoge and smiled at her. 

Duan Chaoge hesitated and turned to look at Feng Wu in bewilderment. 

Before Chi Lian could say anything, her eldest disciple said, "We're from Chiyu Mansion, the top cultivation sect in the Dayan Empire. Your Passionless Powder comes from us."

Duan Chaoge had learned Hua Wuqing's Passion Powder from the Hua Clan, but she had been stuck there ever since she lost the manual. She hadn't made any progress since then. That was why Duan Chaoge was tempted when she heard Hua Wuqing mention the Passionless Powder. She walked to Feng Wu's side and shook her head at Chi Lian, indicating that she would not go anywhere other than Feng Wu's side. 

Seeing that Luo Zilin was winking at her, Feng Wu waved at him. Luo Zilin whispered in Feng Wu's ear, "Red Feather House's cultivation method is similar to Chaoge's. They're of the same origin. Haven't you always wanted to improve her cultivation ability? Let her go to Red Plume Residence, I guarantee that she will be able to make rapid progress."

Feng Wu hesitated. "But Chiyu Mansion..."

Luo Zilin said, "Chiyu Mansion is detached from worldly affairs and has never been involved in any conflicts. It's a good cultivation sect. Look at the look on Chi Lian's face. She's going to treat Chaoge very well. I think she's going to make Chaoge the successor of the sect."