Chapter 4176

"I'm not weaker than you. Watch me." Darting a dirty look at Feng Wu, fourth prince turned back to his fight with Yu Mingye. Unfortunately....Yu Mingye wasn't a pushover. If fourth prince had ignored Feng Wu and focused on his fight with Yu Mingye, he might have a chance to win. However, he was so angry that he turned around and shouted at Feng Wu. This was a fight between two masters, and he couldn't afford to be distracted like that. And Yu Mingye wouldn't give him the chance. 

Therefore... thump. Yu Mingye knocked fourth prince's sword out of the ring.  "Ah." The audience cried out in surprise. 

In the arena, Yu Mingye kicked fourth prince away before he realized what had happened. The prince flew through the air and smashed into the ground with a loud thump. Rubbing the tip of his nose with his right thumb, Yu Mingye gloated at fourth prince who was lying on the ground and asked loudly, "Anyone else?"

Fourth prince was speechless. 

Everyone was astonished. They all stared at Yu Mingye as if he was a monster. He was so... so powerful. Was he really from another world? 

Ji Xingcheng came back to himself and grabbed his senior brother's hand. "Senior brother, hurry up and announce the result."

Liang Jin was shocked as well, and he didn't come back to himself until Ji Xingcheng reminded him. He then announced in the ring, "Yu Mingye is the winner." Before fourth prince could say anything, Liang Jin took a deep breath and announced again, "Team Feng Wu is the winner."

Wow... After a moment of silence, there was a sudden round of applause. However, after fourth prince's glare, no one dared to make another sound. However, they kept glancing at each other in private. 

Ye Erjian of the Formless Blade Sect, Fairy Ziyun of Read Feather House... and many others were looking at fourth prince with mixed feelings in their eyes. But the way they looked at Yu Mingye was even more complicated. Especially Fairy Ziyun, who was staring at Yu Mingye with sparkling eyes. 

Feng Wu was a little disappointed, for she didn't even get a chance to fight in the competition. However, Feng Wu wasn't a fighter to begin with, so it didn't matter. She went to the ring and asked Ji Xingcheng, "Is it time to give out the prizes?" It was not that she was rushing them, but the fourth prince's glare had frightened everyone so much that Liang Jin had forgotten to announce the prizes.

At Feng Wu's reminder, Liang Jin smiled wryly. "That's right. It's time to reward him, Your Royal Highness..." The Five Spirits Glazed Flame Pill was with the fourth prince. Because the fourth prince did not expect to lose from the very beginning, he did not hand over the pill. 

For a moment, everyone's gaze was focused on the fourth prince. The fourth prince's face was livid, and his expression was extremely ugly. At this moment, Zhu Mingming and the others had already gone over to help the fourth prince up. However, the fourth prince shook off his hand and turned around to leave. 

Just then, Feng Wu and Liang Jin changed the topic to fourth prince, and all eyes were on him. Fourth prince felt his back stiffen. Feng Wu asked uncertainly, "Your Royal Highness, where are you going? Isn't the Five Spirit Glazed Flame Pill on you? Are you going to renege on your debt after losing?" 

Turning around, fourth prince stared at Feng Wu and smirked. "Even if I want to renege on my debt, so what? You're just a commoner from another region. What can you do?"

Everyone was a little frightened by the fourth prince's ruthlessness and didn't dare to speak.