Chapter 4152

When everyone arrived at the Desolate Desert Palace, it was already five days later. 

"We're finally here." Seeing the ruins in the distance, Chaoge turned around and said to Feng Wu, "Luckily, you know how to find your way. If it were me, I would have gotten lost in this desert."

Desolate Divine Palace was surrounded by formations, and ordinary people would never be able to get in. However, Feng Wu's formation skills were very advanced, so it wasn't a problem for her. As they walked through the formation, they heard a voice all of a sudden. "Hey, are you here for the ancient ruins as well?" An excited voice rang out.

Feng Wu looked up and saw a teenager in a red robe. He ran toward Feng Wu excitedly and stopped in front of her. "Are you trapped here as well? Do you have anything to eat? Give me something to eat." 

Feng Wu didn't know what to say. "And who are you?" Before Feng Wu could say anything, Feng Xun stepped out and narrowed his eyes, looking at the teenager warily.

"I'm Ji Xingcheng, a student of Mountain Sea Academy. I've been trapped here for a long time and almost starved to death. Luckily, I ran into you." The teenager frowned all of a sudden. "Are you... trapped here as well?"

Feng Wu took out some food and didn't answer his question. Instead, she asked out he got trapped.

Ji Xingcheng let out a long sigh, "I came with my senior brothers and sisters, but I got separated from them and ended up being trapped here. I don't know how my senior brothers and sisters are doing... However, they have a map, and Senior Sister Zhao Xin knows array formations, so they should have already left." Munching on the food, the teenager said to Feng Wu, "But don't worry. Senior Sister Zhao Xin will come in and save us. All you need to do is come with me. When she comes for me, you can go out with her."

Feng Xun said grumpily, "Don't worry. Xiao Wu will get us out of here. We don't need to wait for your senior sister."

Ji Xingcheng looked at Feng Wu in surprise. "You don't look like you're from the Dayan Empire."

Feng Xun said, "We're from the Junwu Empire."

"The Junwu Empire? What's that... ah." Ji Xingcheng smacked his forehead. "I studied geography in the academy. The Junwu.... Empire? You're not the Junwu Empire. You're the Junwu Kingdome. Hey, did you guys really come from that uncivilized place?"

Uncivilized place? Feng Xun didn't like the sound of that, and he retorted, "What do you mean? The Junwu Empire is doing just fine. What kind of place is that?" 

Ji Xingcheng exclaimed, "From the map, your Junwu Kingdom is really only the size of a sesame seed. Why isn't it... Fine, fine, for the sake of the supplies you gave me, I won't say anything, okay?" Ji Xingcheng thought to himself, But it's really a place outside of civilization. Originally, he still had a glimmer of hope for this team, hoping that they would really bring him out. However, ever since Ji Xingcheng found out that they came from the uncivilized lands, he didn't have any hope at all because it was impossible. "Just listen to me. Just sit here and wait. How are you going to get out if you just walk around blindly..."

"Eh?"