Chapter 4161

The others had all become Spiritual Saints, but she was the only one who hadn't. She would be a burden to the others. Duan Chaoge didn't realize that she had been progressing faster than many geniuses who had been cultivating for decades. 

Ji Xingcheng looked at Feng Wu with pleading eyes. 

Feng Wu glanced at him. "Aren't you the son of the head of the Shanhai Academy? Do you still lack cultivation resources?"

"Sister Xiao Wu, it's completely different. You know, Empire Road is a map for us to make rapid progress. That's why all of us choose to come here to cultivate and hunt for treasures when we're at a bottleneck. 

"Only the cultivation treasures on Empire Road are perfectly compatible with the spiritual essence of heaven and earth here. How else do you think Duan Chaoge and the others can make progress so quickly? But who would have thought that you were simply a monster? Just how did you do it? You've taken most of the cultivation resources along the way. You have no idea how many people are jealous of you," Ji Xingcheng said to Feng Wu as he turned to look at the crowd in the distance. 

As they got closer and closer to the end, more and more cultivators gathered. Moreover, most of these people were disciples of aristocratic families. Each and every one of them was arrogant and unruly. They already had a lot of opinions about Feng Wu.

Feng Wu said proudly, "I didn't steal or rob. I got the treasures with my own abilities. Why should I car about what other people think?" 

That being said, Ji Xingcheng was still worried about Feng Wu, for there were too many people eyeing them. "Look behind me. Do you see the people in blue robes? They're from Prince Yan's Mansion, and the group over there are girls from Red Feather Mansion... " Ji Xingcheng introduced them to Feng Wu one by one. "This batch of Heaven's Chosen Sons and Daughters may not be the heirs of their clans, but they are still core disciples. In the end, you snatched away what should have belonged to them..."

"Hey, wait. I did take it, but I didn't take any of their treasures. Even without me, they probably wouldn't have gotten those things," Feng Wu said grumpily. 

Ji Xingcheng said, "Yes, if it wouldn't for you, there's a high chance that they wouldn't have gotten it, but there's still a small chance that they would have gotten it. In their hearts, they will only believe that you stole the treasure that originally belonged to them, and now they hate you, so you have to be careful." 

Feng Wu thought to herself. Now that she had reached the legendary Spiritual Emperor stage, she wasn't afraid of these people. "We'll never see each other again after we get out of here. If they hate me, so be it." Feng Wu shrugged. She didn't care at all. 

"My sister, don't tell me you don't know that there's a final stage on the Empire Road?" Ji Xingcheng reminded her softly. 

Feng Wu said, "You've passed the first 17 trials. Can't you pass the last one?"

Ji Xingcheng told Feng Wu in a serious tone, "The last level is different. It's very different." 

"Really?" Crossing her arms, Feng Wu looked at Ji Xingcheng curiously. "What do you mean?"

Ji Xingcheng said, "That last level isn't a treasure hunt like the first 17 trials. It's a battle. Do you see those people at the back? The cultivation geniuses from the four major forces and six major sects will fight in the 18th trial. Whoever wins will get...."