Chapter 4189

"The Dragon Gate Banquet is held once every three years. Not only will you be rewarded by the Dayan Emperor, but you will also receive a cultivation technique. Apart from the broken star piece, do you know what else the Dragon Gat Banquet will reward this time?" 

She was curious. "What's the reward?" 

Luo Zilin said, "Reward the princess."

Feng Wu asked, "Reward the princess? Which princess?" 

Luo Zilin nodded. "Princess Jewel."

Feng Wu said, "Wait, didn't you say that Princess Zhenbao was going to get engaged to Murong Linan?" 

Luo Zilin smiled meaningfully at Feng Wu. 

Feng Wu understood right away. "So, it's already been decided? This time, it's already decided that Murong Linan will be the champion?"

Luo Zilin nodded. "This news is very secretive. Less than five people know about it." 

Feng Wu said, "The Luo family is so impressive. I can't believe they got such information. They must be the closest people to Emperor Shangguan..."

Luo Zilin said, "Shhh."

Feng Wu lowered her voice. "I understand."

Luo Zilin said, "If the marriage between the Murong family and the imperial family succeeds, then the Murong family will really become the vanguard of the imperial family. So, do you think we should sabotage this marriage?"

Feng Wu asked, "So, you're going to marry that princess?"

Luo Zilin said, "Go, go, go. Whoever wants to marry the princess can marry her. I don't want to."

Feng Wu asked, "How do we destroy it then?"

Luo Zilin said, "Don't you dislike Princess Royal?" 

Feng Wu smirked. "What do you mean I don't like her? I can't wait to see her die."

Luo Zilin nodded. "The royal princess is the one who contacts the various forces. She's also the one who hosts the Dragon Gate Banquet. Don't you think it'll be interesting if something happens to the royal princess?"

Feng Wu asked, "What do you think brother?"

Luo Zilin whispered something in Feng Wu's ear, then said in satisfaction, "What do you think? Awesome, right?" 

Feng Wu shook her head. "Not yet. Far from it." 

Luo Zilin said, "Then what do you suggest?"

Feng Wu's eyes flickered as an idea came to her. She whispered something in Luo Zilin's ear. 

Luo Zilin's eyes lit up and he patted Feng Wu on the head. "Little Feng Wu, you're indeed the top genius of the empire. The eldest princess has always been invincible, but she's just unlucky to run into you. Are you sure you won't regret what you did to her?"

Feng Wu snorted. "My mother married Feng Yanbing first, but Ning'er is only one year younger than me. What do you think of Feng Yanbing? In my opinion, this person is already hopeless. And the Grand Princess, that Prince Consort Murong from back then... Wait until I find out about this matter. I want to see how the Grand princess will face the Murong family."

Yes, from Feng Wu's point of view, the royal family wanting to form an alliance with the Murong family through marriage was indeed unstoppable. However, what if they could really find out that Prince Murong had died a violent death all those years ago? Feng Wu was curious to see what the royal family would do in the face of public opinion. Thus, other than cultivating, Feng Wu spend the most time investigating the cause of Prince Murong's death. 

One month later. 

Feng Wu used up all the cultivation resources on the way to the imperial court and finally reached intermediate Spiritual Emperor. This kind of strength had already surpassed Luo Zilin. 

"Kiddo, kiddo..." 

Just then, Luo Zilin rushed in with an elated look on his face. He almost fell to the ground in astonishment when he saw the spiritual essence around Feng Wu. "You, you made another breakthrough?"