Chapter 4179

Luo Zilin said grumpily, "The Dragon Gate Banquet will be held in half a year. It'll be easy for you to see Feng Wu then."

Feng Xun looked at Feng Wu. "Are you going to Mountain Sea Academy then?"

Feng Wu? The Mountain Sea Academy's courtyard was naturally welcoming, but Feng Wu shook her head. "I probably won't go. However, it seems like the Mountain Sea Academy is indeed more suitable for you." Feng Wu had planned to take Feng Xun to the Luo family, but if Mountain Sea Academy was more suitable for him, Feng Wu would rather he go there. 

"Well.... alright." Feng Xun finally agreed. 

When it was Xuan Yi and Yu Mingye's turn, many other families showed up. In the end, Xuan Yi went to the Formless Blade Sect, while Yu Mingye wnet ot the eldest prince's royal family. 

Feng Wu looked at Yu Mingye, a little worried. Yu Mingye only winked at her. "Don't worry. I'll come to you as soon as I'm done. But if you really miss me, why don't you join Empire with me?" Feng Wu smacked him grumpily. 

When it was Feng Wu's turn, she naturally went to the Luo family.

How powerful is Feng Wu? He had never seen her make a move. Could it be that she really didn't have any strength at all? The Luo family might have made a bad deal. This is what many people where thinking. 

However, Ji Xingchen and Liang Jin couldn't help but smile wryly when they saw that Feng Wu had gone to the Luo family. This Miss Feng Wu was a super talent with super potential. If she joined the Luo family, it would definitely take off. 

"I don't think Feng Wu is up to it." Ye Erjian stood beside Murong Linhai and sneered. 

Murong Linhai looked at him silently and didn't say anything. What do you think about Feng Wu? You'll see soon enough that she's very capable. 

After the matter was over, the big shots cupped their fists and bade farewell. They took the young geniuses that they had snatched and left. Duan Chaoge went to Red Feather House. Xuan Yi went to the Formless Blade Sect. Yu Mingye went to the Dayan royal family. Feng Wu, on the other hand, followed Luo Zilin and Lord Luo back to the Luo manor. 

The Luo family. 

Feng Wu tugged at Luo Zilin. "Isn't that a little too much?"

Luo Zilin chuckled. "How is it grand? I think it's just right." 

Feng Wu said, "Didn't you say that you were going to tell me about my relationship with the Luo family? Can you tell me now?"

Luo Zilin chuckled again. "Father and the others are ready to tell you. Come with me, let's go."

In the study, Feng Wu saw the head of the Luo family sitting in the middle of the four room, and four teenagers standing in front of him. The first one was slightly older and seemed to be married, but the other didn't seem to be. They were all smiling at Feng Wu in a friendly manner. 

"Your mother is my biological younger sister, so you have to call me Great Uncle." The head of the Luo family nodded at Feng Wu. He had always been serious and reserved, but because he was happy, there was a slight smile on his face. 

"Yes, yes, yes. I'm your fourth brother. I didn't take advantage of you when I called you sister, did I?" Luo Zilin had worked very hard to keep the news a secret. Now that his father had told him everything, he started yelling at Feng Wu. 

"I'm your big brother."

"I'm your second brother."

"And I'm your third brother." 

The other three nodded at Feng Wu in a friendly manner as well, and they couldn't hid the delight on their faces.