Chapter 4162

"What?" Seeing that Ji Xingcheng was hesitant, Feng Wu asked curiously. 

Ji Xingcheng said, "A lot of people are watching this battle. Don't think that it's on Empire Road. Do you see the fighting ring? The area around the battle platform can be broadcasted at the same time. In other words, the four great factions and six great sects are all paying attention to the upcoming battle. The team that wins in the end will receive the final prize, which is a Five Spirit Glazed Pill for each person. This is funded by the four major sects and six major forces. The Medicine God Valley's Medicine King was invited to refine this Peerless Grade Elixir. It has a very, very good effect on the purification of our bones and marrow."

Feng Wu was curious. "How good is it?"

Ji Xingcheng tilted his head and thought for a moment, then gave Feng Wu an example. "For example, I'm not as talented as Feng Xun and the others, right? But if I win and take a Five Spirit Glaze Flame Pill, my talent will be on par with Feng Xun, even if I can't surpass him. It's that simple."

Feng Wu rubbed her chin. This was indeed a good thing. Feng Xun and the others were about to reach their limit. If they took this pill, they might be able to grow for a while longer. This kind of growth was harmful to their bodies, but Feng Wu was a medicine refiner and she had experienced it herself, so she had been guiding their spiritual essence and expelling impurities along the way. 

Something suddenly occurred to Feng Wu. "Wait, the disciples of the four forces and the six major sects are participating, right? Then what kind of sect are people like us... who came from outside?"

Ji Xingcheng scratched his head. "Well....I realized that you're not qualified to participate."

Feng Wu stared at Ji Xingcheng.

Ji Xingcheng said, "Er.... After all, the four major forces and the six sects have donated so much money and resources to the Medicine God Valley Sect every year to make the Five Spirit Glazed Flame Pill. The wanted their descendants to get the Five Spirit Glazed Flame Pill, but they never thought they would give the opportunity to others. 

Feng Wu threw a dirty look at Ji Xingcheng. "Are you happy that we're not qualified?"

Ji Xingcheng said, "No, no, of course not. Heh heh heh...."

While Feng Wu and Ji Xingcheng were talking, the group of people a short distance away was also talking. During this period of time, Murong Linhai's spirit could be said to have suffered a heavy blow, and until now, he had not recovered. 

Along the way, he had been shrouded in the shadow of Feng Wu's super lucky star. There were several times when he almost got the treasure, but at the last moment, it always fell into Feng Wu's hands and was used by her and her friends. Murong Linhai had witnessed the growth of the Feng Wu Squad along the way. Meanwhile, he was still the same level when he entered Empire Road. 

"You didn't get a single on? Murong Linhai, are you really that weak?" A mocking voice came from the Flame Prince Residence's team. It was the voice of a young girl.

"Yan Qian, what nonsense are you talking about." Murong Linhai was successfully angered. Yan Qian was the elder sister of Princess Spirited Flame and the princess of Prince Yan's Mansion. This time, she was the one leading the team from Prince Yan's Mansion. 

"Didn't you say it yourself? We didn't get any treasures along the way, and in the end, it was all taken by that girl." Yan Qian pointed at Feng Wu a short distance away and frowned. "I don't think she's that great. Why are you praising her like that?"