Chapter 4169

Very quickly, the Formless Blade Sect won. "I admit it." The Formless Blade Sect's second senior brother cupped his fists toward Red Feather Residence's Fairy Zi Yun. The Red Feather Residence's fairies had ugly expressions on their faces, but they still accepted the result. 

After a short battle, four teams emerged victorious. They were: Feng Wu's Team, Empire Team, Yan Family Team, and Formless Blade Sect Team. 

Liang Jin's Mountain Sea Academy had fallen. It would be a lie to say that he was not sad. But Ji Xingcheng comforted him. "Senior brother, do you think you can beat Empire Team? Are you confident that you can beat the Fourth Prince?"

Liang Jin hesitated for a while before shaking his head. 

Ji Xingcheng asked again, "Senior brother, are you confident that you can beat the Feng Wu team? Are you confident that you can beat Feng Wu?"

Liang Jin's mind was filled with the fear of being dominated by Feng Wu. He immediately shook his head. "Definitely not."

Ji Xingcheng, "Isn't that it? If we can't beat Empire or Feng Wu Team, then what's the point of competing? This time, only the first place is useful. The second place is completely useless." 

Hearing Ji Xingcheng's words, Liang Jin reacted and nodded. "You're right. What we need to do now is to learn something from their battles. The Dragon Gate Banquet in the capital is the real opportunity."

Ji Xingcheng nodded. "Our Mountain Sea Academy had that trump card. I believe that Senior Brother Zhennan will not disappoint us."

Liang Jin asked the four team captains to come and draw lots. The Fourth Prince, Feng Wu, Ye Erjian from the Forceless Battle Squad, and Yan Qian from Prince Yan's Residence all stepped forward to draw lots. 

The Fourth Prince drew Yan Qian. 

Feng Wu drew Forceless. 

It was obvious that the Fourth Prince was calm, but Yan Qian's face was dark. The results were the same. The Fourth Prince's team easily defeated Yan Qian's team. "Thank you." The Fourth Prince cupped his fists and smiled. 

Although Yan Qian lost, she did not look angry. She cupped her fists and smiled bitterly, "Your Highness, I'm afraid that you are going to take all the Five Spirit Glazed Flame Pills this time. I wonder if you can sell one to me?"

The Fourth Prince waved his hand, "Well, it's not like there's no chance at all. It all depends on Sister Yan Qian's prince." Both sides began to discuss the exchange of spoils of war. 

Below the stage, Feng Wu raised her eyebrows a little. Meanwhile, Yu  Mingye cupped his fists and said with a half-smile on his face. "Do you really think that Five Spirit Flame Pill is yours? You're already dividing the spoils of war? Aren't you afraid of losing face?"

The Fourth Prince's expression froze... 

Yan Qian turned around and threw a dirty look at Yu Mingye. "Hey, watch your tone."

A lot of people were talking about Yu Mingye as well, for many people believed that the Fourth Prince's team was going to win this battle. How could they not? That was impossible.

Yu Mingye gave her a half-smile. "What are you talking about? Did I say something wrong? Tell me, what did I say wrong?"

Yan Qian stared at Yu Mingye coldly and didn't answer his question. Instead, she snorted. "You should be glad that I'm not your opponent. Otherwise..."

Before Yu Mingye could say anything, Feng Xun smirked. "You should be glad that you didn't run into us. Otherwise, you wouldn't even be here."

Princess Yan Qian felt suffocated.