058: ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴡᴇʟʟ

●~●~●~●~●

"So, that's the plan." Negan said, crouched on the ground beside Sami's now favorite chair in the corridor. "You make 'em believe you're one of us, others will follow suit. All your injuries, we can just pretend they were from Sasha or some shit." He chuckled. "Then Lucille gets her three. And then you manage the militia side o' things. Make sure my people die less and kill more."

Sami thought for a second, and cleared his throat, voice hoarse. "Lucille gets one. You can do it with or. . . or without me, but th-that's my condition."

Negan chuckled, narrowing his eyes. He didn't say anything, probably going through the rest of his plan.

"You know, I've never made my man-crush on you a secret, Sami, so you know what? Alright." He smiled, like he'd just said something magnificent. "Lucille will have one, and I get you." He said excitedly, and Sami wanted to puke.

Negan got to his feet. "You got me wrapped around your finger. Hell, you got a dick and I still have these feelings. Need to reevaluate my life. We move out in forty five."

●~●~●~●~●

They got Sami cleaned and into better clothes and were soon on the road. They had a plan for Sasha, too, though they hadn't told Sami.

He had a gun, which confused him. He'd checked, and it was loaded. Negan didn't seem worried, but Dwight had given him the gun. Maybe it was a test or something.

He'd seen Sasha, but Negan wouldn't let him talk to her, pushing him into a truck. But they'd managed to nod to each other.

The first truck pulled up and across the street to the entrance to Alexandria. The gates were closed and the cars blocking the road, and Rick stood at the lookout. 

Eugene stood on the back of the truck, megaphone in hand. He'd been going on about something as they pulled up, but Sami hadn't bothered to translate. He was more than pissed at him.

"H-hello." His voice echoed, and Sami watched from the passenger seat of the truck just behind him. He couldn't see well, his eyes messed up, and the sun making it worse. "I come salved with the hope that it is my dropped knowledge that you heed. Options are zero to none. Compliance and fealty are your only escape. Bottom lining it - you may thrive or you may die. I sincerely wish for the former for everyone's sake. The jig is up and in full effect.  Will you comply, Rick?"

Rick was quite for a long time before he spoke. "Where's Negan?"

"I'm Negan."

Rick stood there for a moment, before he looked to his side, and ducked down.

nothing happened.

Until several people in all black along the top of the wall stood, guns trained on the heads of the people beside them. And the gate was pulled open.

"Out we get, Sami!" Negan said excitedly. "Showtime!"

Saviors spewed out of the car and onto the streets, and into a trailer nearby filled with explosives.

Sami was plain confused, and then he saw Rosita and Rick looking at him, a look of betrayal on their faces until Dwight shook his head at them. 

"Wait for an opening, or don't do anything." Dwight whispered to him. 

Sami was just more confused, now, and Rosita and Rick just looked pissed, though he didn't think it was at him. Was Dwight on their side?

His body still hurt, and now his brain was pounding again, too.