Ch. 1. First Encounter

Now, here I am, on my way to carry out this dangerous mission. I know it's a suicide mission, but I have no choice. I can't disobey Damian's orders, or else he'll make my life even more miserable.

During the intense battle with the hunters, Eric was targeted and shot with modified bullets. To his surprise, he encountered a group of individuals who had undergone similar modifications, possessing strength that rivaled, or even surpassed, that of werewolves.

Caught off guard and outnumbered, Eric found himself without any backup, as his entire "Team 16" members was also in peril and unable to come to his aid. The situation grew dire, and Eric was on the verge of death.

At that moment, a boy with a deathly pale complexion, blood-colored lips, and glowing red eyes appeared before him in the forest.

The boy approached Eric's motionless body on the forest floor and examined his injuries, including the bite mark.

He coldly remarked,
"How pathetic, stranger! You're allowed to meet your end like this. Where are your pack friends? Ah, it seems you're a transformed one."

However, Eric was barely clinging to life, his breath growing faint. Suddenly, the boy sank his fangs into Eric's neck and uttered something, but Eric couldn't hear the words anymore.

His world plunged into darkness. The last things he saw were the haunting glow of the red eyes and the faint movements of the lips, whispering unknown words.

________________________________________
🖤Give Votes & Share Original Wattpad Link To Get More Viewers🖤