Ch. 2. Secret Mission

...Three days before the mission...

Sigh... Once again, Damian, the cruel werewolf Boss of bastards, is trying to send me to a death sentence.

I said, "Master Damian, how many followers do you have for me on this mission? I can request some since I am the leader of Team 16."

Damian just looked at me and said "you can handle it even alone as you are one of the leaders"

Well... being a leader isn't a good position for me. There are fifteen teams doing good work, but in Team 16, there are only five werewolves.

Three of them are transformed, and two are useless, naturally born omegas who can't fight. On top of that, they are talkative and always have something bad to say about me... girls... what's worse than that? Female werewolves with high attitudes.

Although they are just overly devoted fans of natural-born male werewolves, they don't care about transformed ones like me. Fair enough... we don't like them either.

And yet, here I am, a useless team "leader." Maybe Damian assigned me as the leader because I was the one whom he wished to be killed by the hunters.

Instead, they decided to send me to assassinate the hunters that were causing trouble for the pack.

________________________________________
🖤Give Votes & Share Original Wattpad Link To Get More Viewers🖤