Ch. 43. A Werewolf's Love for a Vampire Part (2)

Eric (POV):

The club was filled with the strong scent of people, including arousal, alcohol, drugs, and smoke.

We approached the bar counter and ordered some drinks. I observed William as he looked around. Other werewolves from different packs and vampires were also present, doing whatever they pleased.

The music started again, and people began dancing and jumping. William seemed to be searching for a suitable spot where he could do something without attracting much attention.

Dorain and Lily sat at bar stools. Dorain looked at me and William.

I was still standing beside the bar and so did William.

Then, William asked the bartender about the drinks.

William: "Is there something that can make me drunk and lose control?" He smiled and inquired.

Bartender: "Sure, I can do that." He looked at William and made a drink, secretly adding some drugs. It seemed like he was manipulating the bartender.

Dorain glanced at me and Lily, then he added some powder to our cocktails, which was derived from a blue-purple plant root and could make werewolves slightly intoxicated. After we tried the drinks, Dorian asked me and Lily.

Dorian :"Let's go dance?"

Lily: "Yeah, you two should go dance." Lily pushed both me and Dorain towards the dance floor.

Eric: "No, I just want to stay here and watch you guys have fun. I'm fine." I took a sip from my glass.

My thought: ***I can't enjoy the club; I have to keep an eye on William.***

Dorain: "Okay, we'll go to the dance floor after spending some time here."

Suddenly, William drank over six shots of vodka laced with drugs and headed to the dance floor.

Dorain glanced at me while I continued watching William.

After a while of staying at the bar counter...............

Dorain: "Eric, I'm going to dance with Lily."

Eric: "Okay, have fun." I smiled briefly, but he seemed dissatisfied with my response.

I focused on William, who was dancing among girls who seemed completely captivated by him.

After he had been dancing there for a while, he touched a girl's waist, brought her face close to his, and he inhaled.

Although the smoke and lights were surrounding them, I could still see what he was doing.

He kissed the girls around him.Then he lifted a girl's head by pulling her long hair gently and kissed her neck.

It seemed like he was aroused and lost in the moment, but he was in control. The girl reciprocated the kisses and moved her body sensually against his torso and arms.

Some girls came from behind and closed his eyes while dancing. They unbuttoned his shirt completely, and one girl even licked his exposed chest. His hands were all over her body.

I thought to myself: ***Oh my! That's how a vampire prisoner seduces girls. It's scary, but at the same time, it's thrilling and enjoyable. I've become bewitched by him, just the way he is.***

Then Dorain suddenly came out from the dance floor. He looked in the direction I had been watching.

Dorain: "Oh! I never expected you to be attracted to that kind of playboy."

He was surprised by looking at William's action with other girls.

Dorain: "Eric, are you okay?"

Eric: "Yes?"

Dorain: "Is William your type? He doesn't seem to care about you even when you're here. He's occupied with the girls."

Eric: "So are you." I looked at Dorain.

Dorain: "......?? What? No... I've only dated Lily, and you know that."

Eric: "Lily is a girl too."

Dorian: "I don't know how to begin talking about our relationship since you said you don't want my mating mark."

Eric: "Yes, Dorain. I like that kind of playboy. Is that what you wanted to hear?"

Then I noticed there were some other male guys dancing next to William.

Eric: "Oh sht!"

Dorain: "Haha, you made a big mistake by falling in love with someone you shouldn't love. I hope you feel the pain."

Dorain: "Because... you are a bad... bad... boyfriend to me..."

I knew Dorain was drunk. He was also amused by the human scent and the surrounding smoke.

Eric: "Where is Lily?"

Dorain: "She went over there." He pointed in William's direction.

I saw William hugging and touching Lily. It seemed like both Lily and William had lost control.

However, suddenly, William looked at me with a determined and focused gaze, indicating that he was still in control.

Dorain: "Your playboy is stealing my ex." He smiled.

Eric: "I can see that too..." I smiled.

My thoughts: ***William is a vampire. That's his nature.***

Dorain: "Aren't you feeling jealous?"

Eric: "No...not anymore"

Dorain: "Why not? He doesn't give a damn about you."

Eric: "I'll learn to understand him from now on."

Dorain: "You're just full of nonsense. I'm done with your strange feelings. It's not love. It's not."

Then Dorain moved from his stool and barely managed to stand up. I hugged him, and he rested his head on my shoulder... and he fell asleep?

I wondered how many drinks with powder he had consumed to get this drunk.

I knew he needed this time to release the stress about our relationship. He hadn't talked to me so openly, and I understood his pain.

Meanwhile, William glanced at me from the dance floor, holding Lily in his arms. She was also in a disoriented state, unaware of her surroundings.

He carried her like a princess and motioned for us to leave the club together.

We returned home near dawn, with Lily and Dorain sleeping in the car, while William and I exchanged a smile. I think I can understand him now more than before.

________________________________________
🖤Author Note: Like a plant needs water and sunlight to grow, this author needs votes and viewers to keep the stories alive.🖤