Ch. 31. Apology & Love Confession

Author Advice: Read it while music on.
_________________________________________

Eric (POV)

I met with Bloody and gave him the information I gathered about vampires from pack missions.

When I got home, I didn't see anyone waiting for me except for Dorian, who is always there. It had been two days since I last saw him, and it weighed heavily on my chest.

Dorian usually greets me, talks to me, and asks about my activities and whereabouts. It made me realize how important he is to me. Without him nearby, I feel like something is missing.

So, I decided to call him, but he didn't answer. It was a big disappointment. I wished I could turn back time to the day I went to assassinate the hunters alone, without backup. None of this would have happened.

Lost in my thoughts, I walked and eventually found myself in front of Alpha Xavier's house. I wondered if Lily's words and accusations were true. Did I confuse him, and now I'm confused by my own actions?

Did he always feel like this when he waited for me at my place every day? I stood there for a while, unsure of what to do next. As I turned to leave and headed back home, I heard a door opening and a familiar voice calling me.

Alpha Xavier: "Eric, what brings you here, boy? You look lost. What happened?"

Eric: "I'm just walking around."

Alpha Xavier: "Come inside."

I went inside and sat on the sofa in the living room. Then Dorian walked past me without saying anything, completely ignoring me. I wanted to talk to him, but he only gave me a brief stare and went into his room.

Alpha Xavier: "Well, I'm going for a walk with my nephews and spending the night at my old house. I also need to talk to Damian about some business. Can you watch my house and take care of Dorian tonight? He's not feeling well, although I'm not sure what's wrong." He looked at me and nudged me. I nodded.

My thought: ***Thanks a million.***

After Alpha Xavier left, I walked to Dorian's room and knocked on his door.

Eric: "Dorian, can we talk?" He didn't reply, but I knew he was inside. He didn't open his door so I waited for him outside.

After 10 minutes, I sat on the floor and leaned against the wall. I eventually decided to initiate the conversation.

Eric: "Dorian, I'm sorry for how I talked to you that day. I didn't mean to be like that."

After that, he opened the door.

Dorian: "Come in". I stood up and entered his room.

He closed the door and looked at me with mixed emotions that I couldn't understand. I was scared to face reality.

My thought: ***Am I too late to apologize? Is he going to end our friendship like he did with Lily?***

Eric: "Look, Dorian... I was wrong that day. I dismissed your worries and concerns. I'm an idiot. I regret it. I am sorr___".

Suddenly, he kissed me.
My thought: ***What???***

He stopped and looked into my eyes for a second to realize what he did to me. Then, he held my face with both hands and kissed me deeply.

My heart raced, and I felt breathless.

Eric: "Wait... Dorian. I can't breat___".

He kissed me again, interrupting my words.

He pushed me onto his bed, trapping me between his legs. He took off his shirt and stared at me as if he was going to punish me.

My thought: ***Oh, really? Is this what he decided to do?***

Eric: "Woh Woh...Hold on... Slow down. I'm not rea___"

He silenced me again with a passionate kiss. I was overwhelmed and my vision blurred.

My eyes widened when he took out his claws and stripped up my shirt...then I realized... the bite mark!.....He looked at my neck and checked the bite mark.

When I was shocked and didn't know what to do, he bit the same spot and licked it up.

I was in a mess and didn't know how to react. I tried to stop him, but he held my hands and prevented me from moving.

Dorian: "Relax, it's just a bite. I'll create a new one on top of it..you are mine now"

He held both of my hands above my head with one hand and trailed his other hand on my body. Then, he kissed my neck, chest, and down to my abs.

My mind was spinning. He continued kissing me, and then he unbuckled my belt.

Eric: "Oh, no..Wait. Dorian! wai__"

He didn't stop. Damn... I would lose my mind if he continued like this. He unzipped my pants and touched me intimately.

He knew he could release my hands because I couldn't go back. He removed my pants and began pleasing me with his hands.

Eric: "Wait, Dorian. Hello!!? Can you hear me??".

He seemed to ignore what I was saying and continued with his mouth.

My thought: ***Oh god! I am going to fly without wings?***

Then he removed his own pants and guided my hands to where he wanted me to touch him.

Eric: "Dorian, at this rate, I'll lose my control."

He looked at me and observed my reaction.

Dorian: "Try," he smirked.

So, I didn't hold back and took control, pushing him down beneath me.

Eric: "Where did you learn these skills?"

Dorian: "I don't need to learn when it comes to you, just like I don't need to learn to love you. It comes naturally."

Eric: "I didn't expect you, the Beta, to submit to me like this. You're a surprise in my life. So, from now on, I'm going to break you piece by piece."

Dorian: "I don't think so," he challenged.

Eric: "Oh yeah? Let's find out then"

He pulled my face towards his and deepened our kiss. It was rough and passionate. We wrestled for dominance for a while until he finally gave in. I felt a sense of joy winning over him. It was insane.

Dorian: "For you, I'll even do things I'm not supposed to."

My thought: ***sweet***

I kissed him and asked.

Eric: "Are we still best friends?"

Dorian: "It depends on what you're going to do now. If you make me feel good, I'll give you permission to be my best friend again."

Eric: "Do you like me?" He nodded.

Eric: "Since when? When did you start liking me?"

Dorian: "I love you, Eric."

I was surprised by his words. It was then that I realized Dorian meant so much to me. He was my home, my anchor.

Dorian: "Is that all you've got?"

I saw his challenging gaze with deep brown eyes. Damn... he looked so hot in this situation.

I kissed him and explored every inch of his body. We had a wild and passionate night together. It was unbelievable and undeniable how much I liked Dorian.

__________________________________________
🖤Author Note: Butterflies in my stomach🖤