Ch. 6. Friends

...One Day Before the Mission...

As I prepared my necessary items for the upcoming mission, Dorian greeted me warmly. Curious about the details, he asked, "Hey Eric, what's the new mission all about?"

"He wants me to assassinate the hunters while they pass through the Green Forest," I replied.

"What!? Why? We made an agreement with the vampires that we wouldn't engage the hunters alone. We can't handle this by ourselves," Dorian exclaimed.

"It would've been great if your brother knew that. But he specifically used the term 'assassinating,' meaning he didn't want the vampires to be aware of our intentions. Besides, I expect there to be only around ten of them," I explained.

Dorian sighed and inquired, "Who will be accompanying you? Do you have any followers?"

I smirked and replied, "Team 16."

"Really?" Dorian rolled his eyes. "I'll come with you. I can call my followers from Team 1."

"Nah, your Alpha won't allow it," I dismissed his offer.

"How would you know, Eric? My brother wouldn't deny it. Remember, you're a part of our pack. Only Team 16 signifies that you have to face them alone. Your followers are a healer and a student. Omegas aren't meant to fight. What are you going to do?" Dorian questioned.

"To be honest, I don't know yet. But I have to figure it out. Do you have any guns or useful weapons? Normal bullets and weapons don't affect me, but they can harm them, right?" I asked.

Dorian facepalmed and said, "Seriously, you should utilize your werewolf form. You can slash through them faster than a bullet. You possess incredible speed and strength, you know."

"I don't know, all I need is guns and a sniper," I responded.

"Yeah, right. I forgot that you were a human. But it's also a good idea. I'll ask Mike to prepare them for you. In my opinion, you should kill at least 3 hunters with long-range weapons. For the rest, you'll have to rely on your wolf form. By the way, have you met your inner wolf? What's its name?" Dorian inquired.

"His name is Blank. I suspect your father didn't fully transfer his relative wolf to me; he only bit me," I revealed.

Dorian sighed, "And you still can't connect with him. It's been almost two years, Eric."

"Can't your wolf connect with mine?" I asked.

"Seriously? Even if I wanted to, being a Beta doesn't grant me the ability to connect or awaken your wolf. I suppose your wolf doesn't want to communicate with you because you're a difficult person. Even a mate can't find you if your wolf isn't present yet," Dorian explained.

"Then mark me, won't you? Just kidding!" I chuckled.

Dorian sympathetically said, "Right. My father could've awakened your wolf since he was the one who bit you."

"He tried, but he eventually gave up," I replied.

Dorian let out a deep sigh. "Man, I'm sorry about that."

"It's okay. I'm not a child who would be thrilled to have a puppy in my head. Everything's fine as long as your old man doesn't pass his position to your brother," I remarked.

Dorian began, "What if my brother-"

"He will never do that," I interrupted.

"I'm glad that at least you can transform into a werewolf," Dorian stated.

"Be honest, are you waiting for my wolf to connect with yours?" I teasingly asked.

"Okay, time to go. Good luck," Dorian said, changing the subject.

"Hahaha, cute," I smiled. "Yeah, you're the one who genuinely cares for me here."

________________________________________
🖤Give Votes & Share Original Wattpad Link To Get More Viewers🖤