Ch. 15. Evil meets Devil

Bloody's POV:

After I had commanded the inner wolf of this blond stranger, I felt a heavy and strong dominant power coming from him, attempting to influence me. I took a step back and observed him.

In an instant, the wolf guy sat up straight and lowered his head, making it difficult for me to see his face clearly.

Stranger: "KEKHKEHKEHH..HAHAHAHAHA..HA"

Bloody: *Wait a second, did I hear laughter?* "Hey! Why are you laug___"

Stranger: "FINALLY, I AM HERE! HAHAHAHAAAA!" he interrupted my question with his laughter.

Bloody: "Who?"

Stranger: "ME"

Bloody: "Me is who?"

The stranger tilted his head, looked at me, and spoke with a devilish, husky voice, accompanied by a shark-like smile, "YOUR MATE..."

I examined his face and realized that both of his eyes were glowing white light.

I muttered to myself, "Damn, has this wolf lost his mind because of my curse power?"

Stranger: "YEAH..HAHAHA," he agreed, nodding his head a few times.

He seemed amused. What the hell is happening?

Bloody: "Hey!!! Look at me, Stranger."

Stranger: "MY NAME IS...A.C.E..(ACE)... LORD ACE... UNFORTUNATELY... I AM THIS GUY'S INNER WOLF."

Bloody: "Well, okay, Ace. Can you walk? Are your injuries alright now?"

Bloody thought: ***why was I asking him like this. It was unnecessary to mind him, he could even laugh***

Ace: "RIGHT, THE INJURIESSS... I NEED TO TRANSFORM INTO A WEREWOLF... TO TAKE OUT THE BULLETS FROM HIS MUSCLES... THIS GUY'S... HRRR... HUMAN BODY IS DAMAGED A LOT."

Bloody: "If you're all okay, I'm going to leave."

Ace: "NOOOOO..." He grabbed my hand.

Bloody: "???"

Ace: "WAITT..."

He transformed into a werewolf. It appeared that this werewolf form was more muscular than his previous pathetic body. He removed the bullets with his claws and then said, "TAKE CARE OF THIS GUY."

Bloody: "Why?" I asked, but he didn't respond.

He turned back into his human form and collapsed on the ground again. The only injury remaining was in his abdomen.

Bloody thought, *Sigh... so he just left like that?*

I had to carry Ace's naked owner's body to my house so I took off my shirt, tore it, and wrapped it around his waist. I lifted him by his left arm and hurriedly headed towards the house I rented.

On the way, I glanced at his face and recalled Ace mentioning the unfriendly word "mate??" He's insane.

I'm a vampire, and I've never heard of a vampire mating with a werewolf in my entire life.

Furthermore, I'm a male vampire, and he's a psycho male werewolf.

I examined his facial features. He doesn't look too bad... but upon further thought, I concluded, **Nahh, never mind.**

He was heavy. Fortunately, my vampire power allowed me to carry him; otherwise, I wouldn't have been able to manage with the strength of a young boy.

________________________________________
🖤Give Votes & Share Original Wattpad Link To Get More Viewers🖤