Ch. 37. Punk meets Wolfy

Eric's POV:

The day after William claimed to have seen a black wolf, which we thought might be Damian...the Alpha commanded Dorian and me to come to his office.

We went there after finishing our daily meeting with the other leaders. When we entered the office, the Alpha was sitting in the middle, with his Luna on the right and his assistant on the left.

There were no other leaders or people present.

Alpha Damian: "Dorian and Eric."

Dorian: "Yes, brother."

Eric: "Yes?"

Alpha Damian: "Have you brought any new humans to join the pack?"

Dorian: "Yes, there is one. He is still in the training section."

Alpha Damian: "What is his name?"

Dorian: "William."

Alpha Damian: "Whose responsibility was that?"

Eric: "Mine." Dorian looked at me.

Alpha Damian: "Is he your mate, Eric?"

Dorian: "No."

Alpha Damian: "I am asking Eric."

Eric: "No."

Alpha Damian: "Have you communicated with your inner wolf?"

Eric: "No."

Alpha Damian: "Then he is not your mate, and yet you bite him?"

Eric: "Yes."

Alpha Damian: "Why?"

My thought: ***Because I wanted to, you lunatic.***

Eric: "Because I thought I could save him by biting him and turning him into a werewolf."

Alpha Damian: "Silly. Do you think you can do that? Even a beta can't. You should know your place." He mocked me.

My thought: ***Who knows? I could even turn you into a bulldog.***

Eric: "Yes, I am sorry for acting recklessly."

Alpha Damian: "Call William here." He ordered his assistant.

Dorian: "He is still in training, brother."

Alpha Damian: "Dorian, give me his personal file. I will consider him."

Dorian looked at me, and I gave him a confused look as if to say I don't know what the Alpha guy is thinking.

After checking the file for about 15 minutes, the Alpha's assistant and William entered the office.

It was a surprise to see that William looked like a punk..a bad boy style. Dorian and I were shocked by his appearance.

He had a hairstyle where his hair was combed back and parted to the left. Some strands of hair on the right side partially covered his forehead.

He wore ripped and torn jeans with chains, a black t-shirt, a leather jacket, and studded bracelets.

He had hoop earrings in his right upper ear and a lip ring. Thankfully, he hadn't done anything extreme to his face, except for slight eyeliner.

He looked at me wondering what was going on. Dorian noticed our reaction.

If we hadn't seen William in his usual appearance, we would have thought he was a troublemaker roaming around town.

Luna looked at Dorian with a look of disapproval, as if asking why this brat was here.

Alpha raised his eyebrows and started questioning William.