Ch. 55. Kill / Reject Me ?

Dorian (POV)

I found myself once again stuck in the friend zone with Eric. It's tough because I care about him and it hurts to see him with someone else, whether it's William or Randy. But I can't really tell him how I feel. What should I do?

Lately, my brother has been pursuing William, and Eric knows about it. Deep down, I don't want to tell my brother to stop because he doesn't really care about my relationship with Eric and Lily. It's frustrating because my brother doesn't like Eric and he will put him in danger.

I remembered Eric told me something strange before. He said he feels a strong attraction to William because of a bite. I can't accept that his feelings for me have changed.

He's changed a lot and he's become unpredictable. If I'm right, maybe he needs another strong attraction to balance things out. Maybe he needs to let go of the pull caused by the bite. I wonder if his emotions would change if he bit me?

I need to talk to Eric because I miss him a lot. Lately, he's been ignoring me and spending time with Randy. It's really bothering me. I used to be his best friend, the one who knew him before William and Randy came into the picture.

Now it feels like I don't matter to him anymore, and I hate feeling that way. Sometimes, I get mad at Eric for treating me like this, but I always end up forgiving him. I guess that's what they call real love-giving your love without expecting anything in return.

But I still believe that Eric cares about me a lot. He called me "his home", someone he can always come back to. But now I'm wondering if I'm just a convenient place for him to return to whenever he wants?

He once said I'm his anchor, and we agreed to be together. We had some really happy and fun times together. We've officially been boyfriends for more than three weeks.

And again, I went to Eric's place without realizing it, and I saw Randy waiting for him. I checked the time on my phone, and it seemed like Eric and Randy were planning to go somewhere together. Randy noticed me, and it made me feel uneasy.

Randy: "Hey, Beta!", he smiled and waved.

Dorian: "Oh, hey..."

Randy: "No car? Just walking? Wanna ride my motorcycle?"

Dorian: "Are you waiting for him?", I interrupted with a smile.

Randy: "Ah, yeah", he smiled back.

My thought: ***How many people are waiting for Eric? Randy seems interested in him too. I hope he doesn't end up like me.***

Dorian: "So, what do you think about Eric?"

Randy: "Him? Hmm... I just like his thinking and talking style" he paused for a moment.

Dorian: "Do you find him attractive?"

Randy: "Well, yeah. He has my tattoos, so yes, I guess?", he smiled.

Dorian: "I see. I hope you're not the next one like me." , I responded.

Randy: "What do you mean?", he asked, slightly confused.

Dorian: "He likes William. Did you know that?", I told him with pity.

Randy: "Yeah, I know. I also know about his previous crush", he smiled at me.

Dorian: "Did he tell you tha__"

Eric: "Hey guys! What are you doing outside without coming in?", he shouted from the corridor, towel-drying his damp hair, shirtless with black pants.

Randy: "I thought you just came down and were going with me!?", he shouted back.

Eric: "Change of plans. Dorian is here. Come inside!", he looked at me and went back into the house.