Ch. 8. Beta as well as a Friend

Dorian (POV):

I dialed Eric's number, and after three rings, he finally answered the phone.

Eric: "Dorian, what's going on?"

Dorian: "I overheard from Blaze about your plan, and I don't think it's a good one. I'll come to help you, but my Team 1 and Team 5 have a meeting with the vampires for an agreement. Once it's finished, I'll join you. Your team is aware that I'll be there."

Eric: "Need a drink? Is that a beta tone I hear? Well, I don't have much choice. You win. But... umm... will Lily be there too? Just to be sure. I don't wish to express gratitude to your girlfriend for assisting me.... I mean, what I'm trying to say is, don't involve your girlfriend in helping me."

Dorian: "No, I won't let her get involved, even though she's capable of fighting unlike other omegas. She received training from our leaders. I don't want to put her in danger."

Eric: "Good to know, lover boy! Alright, I need to focus on my plan. See you then."

Dorian: "Take care, Eric."

I called my assistant from Team 1 to begin preparations for the plan. Then, I contacted the leader of Team 5 to inform them about the meeting.

Why does everything have to happen on the same day? It's exhausting.

________________________________________
🖤Give Votes & Share Original Wattpad Link To Get More Viewers🖤