Ch. 47. Tattoo Vs Pain

Eric (POV):

After driving for an hour, I decided to go to the club. I needed to escape from the emotions I was feeling, and I wanted to forget who I was.

At the club, I drank alcohol to my maximum limit. I was grateful to Dorian for giving me a drug powder box that made me drunk when we last came to the club.

🖤Read it while music on🖤

I took off my T-shirt and danced with the crowd. I had completely lost control. But then I saw a familiar face. He approached me.

Familiar Face: "Oh, hey! Eric?"

Eric: "I know you... but I can't recall your name," he laughed at my response.

Eric: "Let me think."

Familiar Face: "Okay," he smiled and danced beside me.

He was dancing with two girls and looking at me, waiting for me to remember.

After dancing for a while, my memory came back.

Eric: "Ah... you are... I remember, the guy with red hair... Randy, right?"

Randy: "Yep. Finally. You know me and...... you look different. I thought you were a cool guy since I know you're Beta's friend."

Eric: "Me? Yeah, I am," I replied, but it made me think about being a friend of someone special. So, I grabbed his collar with one hand.

Eric: "I'm just myself. I'm not someone you consider special," I explained.

In response to my actions, he raised his hands and acted like he surrendered to me.

Randy: "Oh, okay! I just said what I thought about you.....that you looked like a cool guy based on your usual style."

It made me laugh.

Eric: "Ha... so you mean I'm not cool now?"

Randy: "No, I mean you're dancing like a lost soul. Did you come here alone?"

I couldn't answer him because the girl beside him was holding me with her arms around my neck.

She was into me, and I knew I also needed some comfort from someone. So, I let it happen. Her kisses and touches made me forget who I was.

But then I remembered that the guy with red hair was looking at us while dancing. It seemed like he was waiting for my response.

Eric: "....What did you ask me!?" I asked him, confused.

Randy: "Nothing," he just gave me a bright smile.

Eric: "Don't smile at me. I hate it."

Randy: "Okay," he shook his head but kept smiling. I also stopped caring about his smile.

It had been a while since I didn't enjoy the club with a distracted mind. So, the rhythm of the club and this broken-hearted feeling intensified my emotions.

I felt something wet flowing down from my eyes. I let go of the girl and covered my face with my hand for a while.

When I tried to remove my hand, my eyes met a black mask.

Randy: "Take it," he smiled and put the mask over my face.

Randy: "Come on, let's enjoy!"

Eric: ".......yeah."

I never knew that Randy was a good guy who could help someone who was heartbroken.

------------------------------------------------------------
The next morning.....

Eric (POV)

I woke up and realized I was sleeping facing the table. I felt dizzy and my head was heavy. My back was in pain, so I tried to hold it with my hand. Then Randy entered the room.

Randy: "Oh, you're awake. Good. I was about to wake you up too."

Eric: "Where am I?"

Randy: "Try to remember, Eric."

He smiled and sat on a chair next to the table, giving me some hints to recall my memory.

Randy: "We danced. I brought you to my place, and you asked me to tattoo you and to dye your hair," he explained.

Eric: "Right! I think I remember now."

My thought: ***Yes, I was drunk and couldn't go back to my place, so Randy helped me. I slept until I woke up at his place and discovered he was also a tattoo artist. So, I asked him to tattoo me. I also asked him to dye my hair because I wanted to change my appearance.***

Randy: "Okay, but first, look in the mirrors to see the tattoos on your back and your hair."

I stood up and looked in the mirrors.

Randy: "How do you like it? I did my best to make it special, just as you requested."

Eric: "Yeah, I like it. Thanks." I smiled at Randy.

Randy: "You're welcome. Let's consider it my gift to you for our new friendship."

Eric: "Cool. Then I don't owe you anything."

Randy: "I was impressed by the design you chose. It looks cool and attractive on your back. I wonder what was going through your mind when you came up with that design."

Eric: "I just felt like that......"

Randy: "Okayyy...How's your back? I told you it wouldn't be easy to get such a large tattoo. I know the pain you endured as a werewolf to get those stable tattoos."

Eric: "Well, sometimes you have to face pain with pain to overcome it." I smiled at Randy.

Randy: "I still don't understand why you wanted to dye your hair black. It's not a particularly special color."

Randy: "Don't you want anyone to see your bite mark and scars?"

Eric: "What do you think?" I looked at him and asked.

Randy: "Okay, chill, my friend." He smiled and handed me a cup of coffee.

________________________________________
🖤Author's Note: Randy..you are an angel.🖤

Give Love & Vote 🖤🔥