Ch. 27. Uneasy Feeling

Eric (POV)

I noticed that Dorian was looking at my neck. Did he see the bite mark? I wasn't sure, but I needed to cover it up. If he asks me about it, I'll come up with something later to convince him.

As I entered the house, Blaze and Nik were staring at me. Nik was in the middle of eating his snacks, and Blaze had a surprised expression with his mouth slightly agape.

It's probably best not to talk to them right now. I quickly rushed into the shower and removed my clothes.

Ah, the scent... Did I really have sex with the vampire boy? I smelled myself, and yes, it's a bit unpleasant, and I'm quite certain it's that scent.

While washing it off, I recalled how Bloody looked at me when he woke up, almost as if he was friendly or trusting me, like a crush or more like... a lover??

But then his emotions suddenly changed, making it seem like he didn't care about me or even like me. Wait, did I just say "like" me? Why am I even thinking about that?

Afterward, he didn't even look at me, as if what happened between us didn't matter. Did it actually happen? And somehow, I felt sad that he didn't seem to care...and ...Why???

What did he really do to me?

And how should I explain this to Dorian?
But then again, why would Dorian care if I had sex or not? He has a girlfriend too... It shouldn't be a big deal if he thinks I have a girlfriend as well, right?

But I also feel guilty for keeping this from him or lying to him... Ugh, what the hell is happening to me?

I'll lose my mind if things continue like this. I need to ask Bloody directly about it.

The next day, after finishing work, I went to see Bloody. We sat on the couch and talked about what I had heard about the clans of vampires, and then I asked him about yesterday.

Eric: "Did you manipulate me into having sex with you yesterday?" I watched his reaction, and there it was again, his coldness, unlike the friendliness I saw when we woke up.

Bloody: "No."

My thoughts: ***What? Is that all? What about the scent then?***

Eric: "Then what about the scent? I'm sure we had sex, and I really don't know what happened. I'm not the kind of guy who has sex with someone who's unconscious. And to be honest, I don't have any feelings about having sex with you."

Bloody: "I see." This time, he looked like he already knew how I felt. But I also didn't like his reaction to my response.

I wanted him to acknowledge me. Wait, why do I want him to acknowledge me? What the hell is wrong with me?

Bloody: "Is that all you want to know?"

I looked at him and asked,
Eric: "................. What did you do to me?"

This time, he looked at me curiously and smiled.
Bloody: "I wonder."

He continued speaking.
Bloody: "Thanks for the information."

My thoughts: ***Wait, does that mean he's done talking to me? Why didn't he care about my question or my feelings? No, not again! 'Feelings'? I need to leave now. I felt angry...***

Eric: "See you again."

I rushed out of his house. I don't know why, but I felt both angry and disappointed at the same time.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Eric (POV)

When I returned home, Dorian was standing in front of the house, leaning against his car, and Lily was with him.

My thought:***Oh god, I'm really tired of answering questions. I need to clear my head.***

Dorian: "Hey, Eric."

Eric: "What!?!" I unintentionally slammed the car door shut.

Both Dorian and Lily were surprised by my response.

Lily: "What's with that tone? Dorian has been waiting for you for half an hour. I don't even like the idea of his taking you out with us to the clu____"

Eric: "Oh, please shut up!"

I looked at Dorian and said,

Eric: "Sorry, I need some time to calm down. Maybe next time." I forced a smile.

Lily: "Let's go, Dorian. It seems like he's dealing with some girlfriend issue." She gave me a death stare, but I couldn't care less.

Dorian: "Okay... Feel free to talk to me whenever you're ready," he said.

They left the house....Damn....

------------------------------------------------------------
🖤Author Note: ...............🖤