Ch. 54. (warning) Love & Passion❤️‍🔥

William (POV):

After dinner with Damian and George, the Alpha told me to stay the night at his place. It was almost 8 p.m. George thought about it and said he would go home and come back in the morning. I saw this as an opportunity to escape.

William: "Can you take me to my place, George?" I asked him.

Damian: "You should stay here."

William: "I told my friends I'd go back home for drinks tonight", I lied to him.

Damian: "You can drink here with me."

George: "Then I might leave." He quickly walked out of the house.

William: ".........."

My thought: ***Oh really? Do I have to deal with this?***

Damian: "So come here, pretty boy. What would you like to drink? Beer?" He opened the fridge.

Damian: "Or liquor or wine?" He pointed to bottles on the wall cabinets.

William: "Liquor! Give me the strongest one," I said, winking at my words.

My thought: ***Yeah, whatever. I can handle myself.***

Damian: "Here you go." He gave me a glass of liquor with some ice cubes.

William: "You should drink too." I sat at the table and asked him.

Damian: "I'd love to." He smiled, curling his lips.

Damian: "That shirt looks really good on you." He looked at me.

It was his crazy idea for me to wear his shirt. It was a bit long and big for my size. The sweatpants weren't so bad since they were new and comfortable.

William: "Ah, don't tell me you forgot to put some powder in your drink." I asked him.

Damian: "Is it just for fun? Do I need to use that too?" He replied.

William: "It's not fair if I'm the only one getting drunk."

Damian: "You know a lot, and I like that." He smiled and took out a box, putting some powder in his own glass.

William: "Cheers." We clank the glasses and drank.

William: "Put some liquor more." He looked at me.

William: "What? Can't you handle a little more?" I asked.

Damian: "No way, I'm really good at drinking. You'd be surprised if you saw me three years ago." He replied.

William: "Anyway, the past is the past. Are you afraid of liquor now? It's not very impressive that you can't drink compared to me." I smiled and teased him.

Damian: "Bring it on," he challenged me.
After about three bottles were close to empty, he was nearly knocked out from the liquor.

Damian: "You can really drink. I'm impressed. Who would have thought someone as pretty as you could drink like a beast?"

William: "Thank you. Does that mean you lost to me?"

Damian: "No, I won't lose to you."

William: "Really? Cheers again." I poured more liquor into his glass. While he was about to vomit and turn his face away, I put a teaspoon of powder into it.

William: "Let's drink more."

As I expected, he was completely wasted. While I was able to stand up from my seat, he couldn't maintain his balance, so I supported him and laid him down on the couch.

Damian: "I... won't... lose." He closed his eyes and drifted off into his own little dream.

William: "What a pathetic black wolf." I patted his face twice. He's stubborn. He's definitely knocked out from the liquor.