Ch. 9. Who is Bloody?

Two hours later ---- Meeting ----

Dorian (POV):

The vampire leader and I sat at opposite ends of a long table, while others stood around us.

This vampire elder is the right-hand man of the current Vampire Clan lord, Volde. He exudes power and maturity.

We discussed strategies for the safety of our pack and clan, as well as how to deal with intruders and hunters.

An interesting fact emerged during the discussion: they want to eliminate someone who shares their vampire bloodline.

They refer to this vampire as "Bloody" as a nickname. I wondered why they didn't mention the vampire's real name.

They explained that Bloody was a prisoner who was thought to be dead forever in the chamber, but he managed to break free from the silver chains, mirrors and holy water ponds that surrounded his prison chamber. He removed the wooden stake from his heart and escaped from his sleeping chamber.

Dorian thinks **Wow Impressive**

I'm not usually aware of things that can harm vampires until they openly disclose them, so it's helpful to know their weaknesses regarding certain weapons.

If we come across a lone vampire in our territory, we are to capture or kill them and inform the vampire leaders.

They provided us with a picture that resembled an ancient painting.
I couldn't help but wonder why they didn't simply give us a photograph, which would have made it easier to recognize him.

Well, now we have one more individual to watch out for in our territory, and it would be a nightmare if Damian asked Eric to capture that vampire who called Bloody again after this assassination mission.

What a headache. Additionally, I need to inform my pack to hang the painting-like photo on the notice board to spread awareness.

Furthermore, I need to remind all members of Team 1 and Team 5 to keep the details of this assassination mission strictly confidential and not talk about it in front of vampires.

________________________________________
🖤Give Votes & Share Original Wattpad Link To Get More Viewers🖤