Ch. 46. Tell Me Everything 💔

Eric (POV):

After arriving at our building, William entered my room. We knew that Nik and Blaze weren't here because they were on vacation. I didn't really care about their whereabouts lately.

I was preoccupied with my own personal issues. However, I knew that as long as Nik was with Blaze, he was safe.

So, it was time for William to be open and honest with me. I needed to ask him what he had done to me or what had happened when I lost consciousness.

I knew he had kept it a secret, but I didn't blame him for that. I had been waiting for this moment until I had earned enough trust from him to tell me what it was. He sat on my bed, and I took a seat facing him.

Eric: "Do you need my blood?"

William: "No... not yet," he replied with a small smile.

Eric: "William, deep down, I believe in you, and I think you know that," I said, looking at him.

William: "To what extent do you believe in me?"

Eric: "I've already told you that I would give my life for you. I don't lie to the people I love. So, I trust you completely."

William: "I don't need your life, Eric. Are you stupid? You don't have to do that, and I won't allow it," he said firmly.

William: "I saved your life not because I wanted to use you, but because I felt sorry for you. That's the truth," he replied.

Eric: "Aww... poor me," I said with a smile.

William: "Well, I want to rest for now," he said as he stood up from the bed and walked towards the door.

Before his hand reached the doorknob, I grabbed his hand and pinned him against the wall with my arms. He looked at me with a surprise. I leaned in and whispered in his ear.

Eric: "Sleep with me... Bloody," I said, lifting his chin and kissing his lips. I held his head and deepened the kiss for a while, but then he pushed me away.

William: "Oh wow, I might agree with you if you keep kissing me like that," he said, looking into my eyes.

Once again, those eyes reminded me that he was searching for something within me.

Eric: "Can't you agree like you did before?" I asked him.

William: "Hmm, did we do that?" he questioned me.

My thought: ***I see. He completely doesn't remember that I was in his bed that day. I know we had sex, but I don't know the details. At that time, he seemed to like me when he woke up.***

Eric: "You don't remember it or you don't recognize that it was me who you had sex with that day?" I asked, giving him a quick kiss. However, he didn't enjoy it.

It seemed like I reminded him of what he had done with me.

William: "What are you trying to say?" he asked.

Eric: "Tell me everything," I said, touching his cheek and asking him.

But he just looked at me without saying anything for a while. I guessed he was considering the consequences that would come when he told me what it really was.

Eric: "What did you do to me? Every time I lost consciousness, something always happened between us, and you hid it from me. I want to know what it is," I insisted.

Eric: "I just ignored it until now because I thought you still didn't trust me enough to tell me. I'm not an idiot. Bloody, I love you... so tell me."

William: "His name is Ace," he said, looking at me.

Eric: "Ace? Who is that?" I asked, confused.

William: "He's your inner wolf."

Eric: "What?!"

My thought: ***WTF, an inner wolf? I thought he had put some random soul in me to have sex with him and manipulate me. Wait...right! I remember Bloody asked me about Ace when we first met. Now it makes sense, as I heard I kicked Luna even though I didn't remember anything after I passed out.***

Eric: "Is it possible that I know nothing about my inner wolf?"

William: "That's the truth."

Eric: "Tell me more about him. What did you guys plan and do when I was not aware?"

William: "I don't have permission from him to tell you anything other than his name," he said, staring back at me.

This time I was shocked. It seemed like he trusted Ace more, even though I was the one who inhabited this body.

Eric: "He's just an inner wolf. I'm the real living being here. It's my body. No inner wolf can use its owner's body like a complete stranger."

William: "He can! He saved your life by curing your body when you were about to die, and he fought for you."

Eric: "............."

I looked at him. I felt that William was defending him from me because I had the wrong thoughts about Ace.

Eric: "So, he was the one who had sex with you that time?"

William: "Yes," he stared back at me. I didn't like his stares; they seemed hostile towards me.

William: "It's more like I got two best friends whom I have believed in at the same time. You and Ace. I still believe in both of you," he answered me cautiously and seriously.

Eric: "................"

I understood that he got two best friends at the same time, but something didn't seem right.

Eric: "Are you mistaking me for him?"

William: "Sometimes, but you're still just you."

Eric: "You love him, don't you?"

He didn't say anything, but by looking into his eyes, I found the answer without hearing his response.

My thought: ***Damn it!***

I punched the wall with my right hand. It broke my finger bones, but somehow they would heal later.

William turned his face to look at the wall and then back at me. I needed to leave because my emotions were out of control.

I was angry and sad, and it was difficult to handle. I left the room without looking back at William and hurried to my car. On the way, I saw Dorian, who had just gotten out of his car.

Dorian: "...Hey!?"

Dorian seemed to be saying something to me, but I couldn't hear anything. I got into my car and drove away. I didn't know where I was going.

-----------------------------------------------------------
🖤Author Note: 💔

🖤Give Votes & Share Original Wattpad Link To Get More Viewers🖤

I will upload next chapter in next 3 hours.