Ch.28. Fell Hard for Him

Bloody (POV)

I had a great time with Ace that day, but since then, Ace hasn't shown up. The next day, Eric asked me if I did manipulate him, but I said no. He seemed confused and didn't ask me about it again.

It's been two weeks since I met Eric. He comes regularly to give me information, but I still don't know anything about my parents. I really want to know if they're alive. It seems like vampires are keeping their secrets.

However, I did find out that Volde is the current leader of the vampire clan. He's known as one of the most powerful vampires in the royal bloodlines, and they call him Lord Volde.

Usually, I went outside to buy food and drinks because I didn't feel the need to feed on humans or souls. I also bought a phone so I can communicate with Eric and get information if he can't come to me.

But one day, on my way back home, I sensed two vampires approaching me. I was sure they didn't sense my 'presence', but they saw me and chased me.

By judging their presence, I could tell they were powerful vampires having the same level as Elders.

I used my vampire powers urgently and managed to hide and escape, but now they know my identity. I need to come up with another survival plan.

So, the next day, when Eric came to see me, I used my powers to summon Ace.

As soon as I commanded Ace to come out, he appeared as a familiar figure with beautiful glowing white eyes.

Seeing him made me incredibly happy, and it made me question my feelings.

My thought: ***Did I fall for him this much? This big, sweet, creepy, cool, flirty psycho wolf? .....Yeah..he has all that aura.......and...I fell deeply for him, and he's smart enough to know it.***

Ace: "WELL, HELLO, MY DEAR! DID YOU MISS ME?" he greeted me with a kiss. Then, he smiled at me and lifted me up.

I looked down and replied,

Bloody: "I thought you just f-ked me up and disappeared forever."

He put me down and rested his head on my shoulder.

Ace: "Sorry, baby vamp! I couldn't gather enough energy to shut Eric away...because you took a lot of my soul energy when we made love. Remember, you bit me several times that night." He apologized.

I pushed him away, and sat down on the couch. Ace followed me and positioned himself on the floor between my legs.

Bloody: "Did I cause that? So you're saying it's my fault that you can't emerge?"

Ace: "Nope, of course there is no fault you have... you're always right, even when you're wrong," he replied.

I felt annoyed by his response and so I pulled his hair back enough to lift his head to meet our lips together.

He looked up at me, smiled, and held my arms while I hugged him by sitting on the couch.

Bloody: "Ace."

Ace: "Yes, baby vamp?"

Bloody: "I have a problem now. I was chased by some vampires. I need to figure out what to do.

I sensed that some vampires were searching for me last night, but they couldn't detect my presence. So, I can still hide as long as they can't see me, but I can't do that all the time. I'm sure they'll be watching over me."

Ace: "Hmmm..If that is the case.then let me think.....Can't you change your appearance to look like someone else?"

Bloody: "I think I can try it again, but it's very difficult. You know that I collapsed when I attempted this before." I pointed at myself.

Then I continued.

Bloody: "More importantly, what about my 'presence'? They already know that I'm not human, not a vampire, nothing at all. It's a clue for them to find me."

Ace: "then .....what about a werewolf?" he suggested.

Bloody: "Huh? What do you mean by that?"

--------------------------------------------------------------
🖤Author Note: I also fell hard for your mate too, Bloody. Please, don't kill me🖤