Ch. 11. Finding Eric

Dorian (POV)

When I arrived near Team 16's location, I sensed fear coming from Nik and Blaze.

As my team entered the combat zone, I discovered that Blaze was protecting the injured Nik while fending off the attackers.

These attackers were unlike anything I had seen before, resembling muscular humans with hairless heads and orc-like faces, but without fangs.

They had massive necks and look like giants. There were two of them, and the other hunters in the area had been defeated. Seems like Nik and Blaze had succeeded in their plan.

Quickly assessing the situation, I signaled my team to surround and trap the two Bald Giants.

Blaze swiftly moved back, bringing Nik with him. My assistant prepared for a long-range attack, but I doubted that regular bullets would be effective against these creatures.

So, both my team members and I transformed into werewolves to fight them using our claws and tearing them up. The giants were tough, but with our superior numbers, we managed to kill them. Afterward, I asked Blaze about Eric's whereabouts.

Blaze replied, "He said he was starting the mission and we should follow his lead. But I haven't heard from him since."

Frustrated, I muttered, "Damn! If these giants are here, they're probably after Eric too."

I instructed my assistant, Nathan, to take the injured individuals to the pack house for treatment. I also ordered the investigation of the two dead giants to learn more about them.

With five members of my team, I searched for Eric until dawn, but we couldn't find him.

However, we discovered traces of his blood and four dead giants. These giants appeared almost skeletal, as if their flesh and bodies had been drained.

Dorian thinks: It was strange... what were these new species which could make things like this to giants? And most importantly, was Eric with them or did he manage to escape the fight and survive??

________________________________________
🖤Give Votes & Share Original Wattpad Link To Get More Viewers🖤