Ch. 32. Soul Bond of a Werewolf

Currently... Continuing from Chapter 28:

Bloody (POV)

Bloody: "A werewolf?"

Ace: "Change your appearance and let me mark you. It will make you seem like one of us."

Bloody: "Do you think it will work?"

Ace: "Yep.....but you need to officially join the werewolf pack, like some humans who are mated by werewolves."

Bloody: "What about Eric? He doesn't know you even exist. What are you marking about?"

Ace: "Then let him mark you."

I looked up at him and asked.

Bloody: "What about you? You said I am your mate. What happened to our bond?"

Ace: "I didn't tell you to mate with him. I only told you to get a bite mark from him. A bite mark and a mating mark are different," he explained and assured me.

Bloody: "You mean like a bite mark for transformation?"

Ace: "Exactly! You can't be transformed by a bite mark, as you are already a vampire...like you bit me, but I am already a transformed werewolf so I didn't change into vampire. It's more like lending power to awaken or lending a 'presence' by the mark.

Moreover, Eric is just a transformed werewolf who doesn't have the power to change others, unless I make a soul bond to him. Also, nobody will know if it's a bite mark or a mating mark."

Ace: "In this case, you only need his presence on you. So a bite mark is just enough. You will still be yourself, and vampires won't recognize you as long as you are in werewolf territory."

Bloody: "Is that so? I don't know much about your kind."

Ace: "You will know soon," he grinned.

Bloody: "I guess it's the only way since I can't leave this place either. I want to know what happened to my mother... and... also my father..."

Ace nodded as if he agreed with my decision.

Bloody: "Oh right! It's not my business, but why didn't you communicate with Eric?"

Ace: "Because... I want to live like this. I can see and touch you by myself. I don't want to share my mate with him. Also I need to do some important matters in the future with my authority" he continued to explain to me.

Ace: "If I communicate with him, I will be like other inner wolves. They can't use their owner's body or emerge.

They are weak spirits, so they can only tell their names, lend power, and show their mates to their owners.

Gradually, they become the second inner mind of their owners, which means their owners can usually shut them out of their minds at any time.

They also have to follow their owners' desires, like wanting or rejecting even their own mates. And it's humiliating."

Ace: "In my case, as you know, I am one of the lords of wolf spirits

Ace: "In my case, as you know, I am one of the lords of wolf spirits. That's why I can emerge and take control of the owner's body.

I am a strong spirit. And also, most importantly, other inner wolves were not lucky enough to find a strong mate that could awaken them," he looked at me and smiled.

Bloody: "Oh, so you don't want him to know you?"

Ace: "Well, it's up to you. You can tell him my name, but nothing will change until my wolf spirit bonds with his soul. I still need to watch him to make sure if he is deserving or not to bond with my lord wolf spirit to become a complete one."

Bloody: "Like you said before, a soul bond?"

He nodded.

Bloody: "I see..."

Ace: "Maybe I will stay like this forever..I have two options"

Ace: "You have to always remember that your mate bond is associated only with me, not with him.

You are only mine. I will give you my mating mark by my wolf spirit later. I guess we should take time for that.

If I combine my wolf spirit with his human soul in one body, he will be able to understand what I'm doing and how I'm feeling, just as I currently understand him.

But I will only have a little chance to emerge even if I am strong spirit. He can shut me away.

And he can love and have sex with anybody while I know you are my one and only mate. It's not good for me. "

he held my fingers through his fingers and kissed my hand.

Ace: "I have no idea to communicate with him. And I don't want to share you with him. I am a possessive lover."
I could feel his possessiveness and jealousy through his aura.

Ace: "So, is the problem solved?" he asked me, and I nodded.

Ace: "Then give me a reward!" He leaned in and gave me a long, passionate kiss.

My thought: ***This wolf is dangerously attractive.***

Ace: "I am going back. I need to accumulate energy to emerge next time. Until then, don't miss me too often," he pecked my cheek and then left.

__________________________________________
🖤Author Note: Please don't make the soul bond.🖤