Ch. 25. Desire / Killing the Loneliness

🖤Author Advice: Read it at 3 a.m while music on🖤
___________________________________________

----When Eric saw the boy on the floor----

Ace (POV):

As I observed my mate's state of unconsciousness, I felt compelled to emerge.
I could see what Eric saw, and I sensed his nervousness as he carried my mate. Could it be that Eric is interested in Bloody?
When Eric sat down on the bed, I could feel his tiredness and I saw an opportunity to shut him out....

As soon as I got complete control of Eric's body, I turned my attention to my mate.

Ace thought :***OH MY! HAS HE ACTUALLY TRIED WHAT I SUGGESTED YESTERDAY? ABOUT THE SHAPE-SHIFTER?***

I held his hand and sat beside him, noting their coldness. Despite being a vampire, he was still human, a unique kind of shape-shifter.

It seemed that he was utterly exhausted and had collapsed. I placed a kiss on his hand and observed him.

Now, I see that he has taken on his older appearance. Without a doubt, he has chosen to resemble his vampire self at this age. He is absolutely stunning and lovable.

I find it challenging to resist the urge to touch him when I see him.......like that in bed..........

My hand caresses his body, trailing a slow path from his adam's apple to his chest and down to his bellybutton.

I slipped into his bed, drawing him into my arms. In that moment, my heart overflowed with pure satisfaction and crazy joy.

This is what I have been waiting for- the mate bond. I have waited for him for 320 years, and now, he is in my arms, my little vampire.

I bring my face close to his, studying his features intently.........
I brush his curly black hair away from his forehead and gently kiss his eyebrows, eyelashes, nose, and lips.

I gently press my lips against his neck, leaving tender kisses along his skin. Moving higher, I trace the outline of his collarbones with my mouth, savoring each delicate touch.

I pull the blanket over us. After watching him for 30 straight minutes, concern for his consciousness arises, and I desire to wake him.

With my claws, I make a cut on my index finger with my thumb and let a drop of blood fall by the side of his mouth, waiting for his response.

After a while, he opens his fiery red eyes and meets mine. Then they gradually transform into a captivating shade of deep, clear black.

The magnetic exchange between us makes an irresistible allure that lingers in the air.

Bloody: "Ace???"

Ace: "YES ..MY DEAR" I smiled at him.

Bloody blinks a few times, his gaze locked with mine. We hold each other's gaze for a moment, and then I start to inquire.

ACE: "BABY VAMP! ARE YOU OKAY?"

Bloody gave a confused smile at my question and replied "I guess so......did you put blood in my mouth?"

ACE: "YES, AT FIRST, I WAITED FOR YOU TO REGAIN CONSCIOUSNESS, BUT I BECAME CONCERNED ABOUT YOU, SO I DID THAT."

Bloody: "I see"

Ace: "I'M RELIEVED YOU'RE ALRIGHT NOW."

He was then silent and looked at me as if he wanted to ask about my intention. So, I lean in, bringing my face closer to his, and gently run my thumb along his bottom lip.

He leaned closer and our lips met in a fiery kiss, filled with desire.

Taking a brief pause, I observed him, pleasantly surprised by his acceptance and absence of hesitation.

Encouraged by that, I deepen the connection with another lingering kiss, eagerly exploring his every essence.

With a swift movement, I position myself on top of him, ready to indulge in the irresistible desire to consume him completely.

I whisper in his ear, "I AM SURE OF THAT I WOULD DIE FOR YOU," by sensually nibbling on his earlobe. I raise my body again by gazing at him with desire.

A wicked smile spreads across his face as he runs his fingers through my hair, pulling me down to his lips.

With an air of confident dominance, I take control of every inch of his being, and to my delight, he willingly surrenders himself to my desires.

Our bodies entwine in a passionate dance of intimacy, as I lead the way, guiding him with my every move.

The magnetic pull between us is undeniable, and he willingly follows my lead, consumed by the shared intensity of our lovemaking.

------------------------------------------------------------
Bloody (POV):

I could feel Ace's desire burning in his eyes as he hovered above me. It's a welcomed change to have a companion after years of solitude.

Loneliness has become something I despise.

Ace is trustworthy, dependable, and his kisses are both sweet and enticing.

I never imagined I would crave him with such hunger, longing for him more and more.

I yearn to hold him closer, feeling the intensity of our mate bond that drives us both wild.

🖤Vote🖤
#10 at feeling (22/3/2024)
#72 at mythical (22/3/2024)