Ch. 38. You Know Nothing About Me Alpha

William (POV):

I was assigned to join Team 16 by the Alpha's assistant. It's where I live now, and Eric is the team leader. It's exciting because I can go on missions with him and acquire the information about vampires and my mom.

Also, I noticed that Eric and the beta boy seem to be having some problems in their relationship lately. Eric doesn't treat the beta boy like a boyfriend anymore, and it's surprising to see this change in his behavior. I feel sorry for the beta boy but he still cares about Eric like before.

As for me, I wanted to tell Ace about joining the team, but I'm not sure if it's the right time. I looked around the pack house which is a big rectangular building with three floors.

Inside, there's a fireplace in the middle surrounded by five rows of benches in a circle. The benches are positioned to face the fireplace, creating a seating arrangement for people to sit and enjoy the warmth of the fire.

I spotted the library on the second floor and decided to check it out. There was a guard at the entrance who nodded at me. It seemed like only those authorized by the Alpha could explore the main pack house.

As I looked around the library, I saw shelves filled with books. I was particularly interested in finding information about Ace, my big bad wolf.

I spent two hours searching through the books until I stumbled upon an old book written by an anonymous author. Its rarity caught my attention, as I have a fondness for unique items. I found a quiet table at the corner in the library and started reading.

The book turned out to be about the ancient guardians of the Lord of Wolf Spirit and their followers. I was curious to see what Ace looked like in human form, but there were no pictures in the book.

This made me feel a little sad. In deep down, whenever I saw Eric, I wished he could be Ace as they share the same body.

While reading the book, I couldn't help but think about my feelings for both Ace and Eric. It's a complicated situation. I trust Eric more now and find myself attracted to him, but Ace told me I'm only his mate.

I don't want to cause any more problems. Plus, sometimes Eric acts like Ace, which adds to the confusion. It's hard to tell the difference between Eric and Ace, except when I look into their eyes.

Eric's eyes hold a sense of confusion when he looks at me. It's as if there's something he wants me to discover or understand.

On the other hand, when Ace looks at me, his eyes convey a different feeling. They make me feel like I am his entire world, bringing me a sense of relief, trust, and loyalty. Unlike with Eric, there's no confusion in Ace's eyes.

I think I need to talk to Ace and find out how he feels about it. It's important to have open and honest communication to avoid misunderstandings and hurt feelings.

While lost in thought, I noticed a large shadow covering my book. I looked up and saw the Alpha, Damian, smiling at me. I wondered how he knew I was there.

Alpha Damian: "So, you like reading?" He looked disbelieving.

William: "Um, yeah... but not too much."

Alpha Damian: "What kind of books are you into?"

William: "Oh, nothing important. I'm just picking random ones."

I quickly covered the book I was actually reading with other books, pretending it wasn't interesting.

Alpha Damian: "Are you trying to steal books?"

William: "Oh, really? How much could I get for these?"

He shook his head, not believing what I said.

Alpha Damian: "Did you forget something from that night in the forest?"