Ch. 4. Branded as Traitor

Once, when Xavier High was the Alpha, I planned to run away because I didn't enjoy being constantly watched and I wanted to enjoy my life freely.

However, the hunters managed to capture me, and they subjected me to torture in order to extract information about the whereabouts of the wolf pack.

The problem was, as a newly transformed werewolf, I hadn't officially been invited to join Alpha Xavier's pack, so I genuinely didn't know where they resided.

I simply provided the hunters with a random location on the map, suggesting they search the right side of the forest near the town.

Unfortunately, it turned out that the werewolves actually lived in the exact area I had randomly pointed out, a fact I only discovered later.

During the chaos of transporting prisoners from one place to another, I seized an opportunity to escape from the truck.

It happened when the hunters encountered a vampire attack at night. It was my first time witnessing the brutal killings committed by vampires, and it became clear to me that I needed to find safety within a pack.

The world I found myself in was filled with unimaginably cruel creatures I had never even imagined.

As a consequence of the hunters investigating the forest, the wolf pack had to relocate to another area.

Unfortunately, I was branded a traitor. However, since Alpha Xavier was the one who bit and transformed me, the pack decided to spare me from punishment.

I showcased the scars I had obtained from the torture inflicted by the hunters as evidence of my suffering. Wolves don't acquire scars easily, so displaying them was a way to validate my claims.