Ch. 14. ~~AWAKEN~~

Bloody (POV)

I arrived in a nearby human town and noticed significant changes. There were more lights and noises. I used mind control on a woman to gather the information I needed.

I sold some golden coins and obtained enough money to last a year. I rented a quiet and safe house not far from the town.

It was a better option than staying in a hotel since I needed to be cautious about my nature and youthful appearance.

---------------------------------------------

It's nighttime now, and I need to eat. I ventured into the forest in search of camping tents, but after an hour, I couldn't find any.

Suddenly, I sensed the presence of a wounded werewolf being haunted by four unidentified beings. I observed the situation from the treetops.

The werewolf sought a hiding place near some large rocks, injured and scared. The unknown beings approached him closer and closer.

Feeling a mix of fear, anger, and disappointment from the werewolf, I feel not so sure whether to help him or not. Additionally, I needed to satisfy my hunger first.

I jumped from the tree and attacked the unknown beings, I sucked their blood and flesh. I used my mind-reading and mind-control abilities on the last one and sucked his soul from him.

Finally, I felt satisfied and full, I even felt afraid of my desires......

The werewolf emerged from his hiding place but quickly collapsed.

My mind debated whether to assist the werewolf or not, considering the potential dangers of helping a werewolf who might be affiliated with vampires.

I observed him from a dark bush, hoping to remain unnoticed. However, I accidentally made a noise, catching the werewolf's attention.

He locked eyes with me, noticing my still-red eyes due to my recent feeding. I approached him slowly.

The wolf guy seemed afraid but continued to gaze into my eyes. He appeared to be around 22 or 25, with blond hair and no clothes.

I checking his injuries, I realized he was close to death. I also noticed a bite mark on his neck, indicating that he is a transformed werewolf.

I asked him some questions, but he didn't respond. As his eyes began to close, I felt a powerful and dominant aura sensing from my fingers as they touched his arms.

I heard a voice in my mind, "BITE ME AND AWAKEN ME". It's his inner wolf.

As soon as I heard that voice I bit his neck I didn't know why I did it.....

Well... I bit him.....So..

I used my vampire power and linked his mind and said: "I, RYAN DRAVEN KNIGHT, COMMAND YOU TO AWAKEN"

________________________________________
🖤Give Votes & Share Original Wattpad Link To Get More Viewers🖤