Ch. 48. Randy Rivera 🖤

Dorian (POV):

I was away from Eric for a week, but I texted him every day. He seemed a little different in battle with luna, but he said it was just because he was getting stronger.

I was glad that he was stronger than before because it meant I didn't have to worry as much about him when he had dangerous missions.

When I got back to the pack house, I saw him walking with William. He seemed happy and peaceful with William. I can accept that he wants to date someone else who is attractive and has style.

Even my brother is also interested in that boy. This could be a problem for Eric, as I know he doesn't like to share his love. But I can tell he is trying his best to understand the situation.

William's actions and words sometimes seem against Eric. I can forgive Eric for his actions, but I can't forgive anyone who might hurt him.

I was angry when William told Eric "To die" if he has to fight with Alpha Zach. That's not something to joke about. Eric tried to make it seem like a joke.

As his friend, I feel pity for him for still loving William. Maybe Lily also feels pity for me?

After reporting to my brother, Lily went home. I also went home and took a shower. I slept for two hours and then called Lily on the phone to visit Eric.

Lily: "Dorian?"

Dorian: "Yeah, it's me. I'm going to get drinks with Eric. Wanna come?"

Lily: "No, I need to sleep. I'm tired, Dorian."

Dorian: "Okay, take care then."

Lily: "You too... Don't take things too seriously with Eric, okay?"

Dorian: "I know."

Lily: "Okay, goodnight."

She hung up the phone. I changed my clothes and got in my car. I thought about texting Eric first, but we usually just meet up, so I decided to just go to his place.

When I arrived, I saw Eric come out of the house. He seemed angry, sad, and had a dangerous emotional state. He just got in his car and drove away without looking at me.

Dorian: "Hey! Eric? Where are you going?"

But he didn't reply and just left. I ran after his car, but it was too late. Then I noticed William was also looking at Eric's car from the doorway.

Dorian: "What happened to Eric?"

William: "He was angry and left."

Dorian: "Why? What did you say to him?"

William: "It's his personal matter, not mine. I guess he needs time to calm down."

Dorian: "What's his problem? Did he tell you about it?"

William: "No, it depends on his own mind."

Dorian: "Okay, but let me warn you. Don't hurt Eric. You know he cares about you too much. Don't make him sad. If I see him hurting because of you, I won't forgive you. Understand?" I looked at him seriously.

William: "I don't want to either," he replied. I could see sadness on his face as he spoke.

Dorian: "What's that on your face? Is that blood?"

He wiped his face and looked at his hand.

William: "Oh, it's because my eye is hurting."

Dorian: "Are you really okay?" I examined his face.

William: "I should check my eye with Blaze when he gets back."

Dorian: "Did Eric say where he was going?" William shook his head.