Ch. 42. A Werewolf's Love for a Vampire Part (1)

Eric (POV):

I tried to sleep again but woke up because of a voice. I saw William calling my name.

William: "Eric, Eric! Hey, wake up."

Eric: "Hmm... What's wrong, William?" Then I realized he didn't look good. He seemed weak or hurt.

Eric: "Hey, what happened? Are you okay?"

I sat up straight and shook his shoulder. He didn't lift his head and dropped it into my arms.

William: "Eric... I need blood... I am weak... blood or soul... I need one of them."

I noticed his red eyes. We needed to leave this place. I got up from the bed and helped him to stand or move.

But, he appeared to have regained some of his strength.

William: "It's okay, I can walk on my own. But I'm afraid I won't be able to control my appearance in the next three or less hours. And I might be out of my mind."

Eric: "Let's get out of this place. We'll figure something out." Then my phone rang. It was Dorian.

Dorian: "Hey Eric, are you feeling well? Let's go get drinks." I looked outside and saw that it was dark and it was already 8:42 PM.

I checked William who was holding his head and looking around with his very red eyes, as if he was searching for something. It was a bit scary, but I knew he was still William.

Eric: "Okay, Dorian. Let's go to the club."

Dorian: ".....Alright, cool. Lily wants to come too. Is that oka___"

Eric: "That's fine. She can come too." I interrupted him.

Dorian: "See you in 15 minutes then."

Eric: "Oh..." I hung up the phone and saw William looking at me with glowing red eyes. He jumped over me with heavy force and grabbed my neck.

My thought: ***Oh sht....!***

His action made a loud sound on the floor. Luckily, there was no one else in the building except us. He then revealed his sharp fangs and bit my neck.

Eric: "It hurts... William. What the heck!"

My voice made him snap back to his senses.

William: "I'm sor__." He looked at me apologetically and let go of my neck.

My thought: ***Oh no, he looks sad.***

Then, without thinking, I reached out and held his head, guiding it towards my neck.

Eric: "It's okay, William...It's okay. I understand."

William: "I'll take it slow... sorry, I was in a hurry... it must have hurt you..."

Then, he bit my neck again and drank my blood, but this time it didn't hurt. It felt more like he was kissing my neck, but as a werewolf, I could focus and sense my blood being drained into his mouth.

My thought: ***That's!! That's what you get, Eric, when you stupidly fall in love with a vampire. This love is ridiculous. I blame myself.***

After about 5 minutes, he stopped. I sat up straight and observed him. It seemed like he was back to normal. I felt a little dizzy, and my eyes had double vision. I shook my head.

Eric: "Are you alright?" He nodded and licked the blood from his bottom lip. He stared at me with his blue eyes. He seemed stable and back to normal.

William: "Thank you." He smiled.

Eric: "How long will my blood satisfy your hunger before you need more?"

William: "I think it will last about 4 or 5 days from now."