Ch. 12. A 100 years Prisoner

One week before meeting Eric...

Bloody (POV)

I was imprisoned in a deep underground chamber of the Vampire Castle for about 100 years.

It wasn't like I was sleeping the whole time; I constantly felt pain in my heart and couldn't move. To cope, I tried to numb my consciousness and avoid waking up.

My energy was draining, and the wooden stake rendered me completely immobile-I couldn't hear, see, smell, taste, or move, but I could only feel pain.

It's unbelievable that all of this was arranged by my own mother. However, I can't blame her entirely; she just wanted to protect me from being killed by my father.

-----------------------------------------------------------
100 years ago.....

My mother, Malia, was the second wife of the Vampire Lord Tyron Knight. She was human, which means I was born to a human mother.

I also have a twin sister. My mother loved my father deeply and always considered him her life partner.

Unfortunately, my father's first wife, Camalia, despised my mother and us, me and my twin. Camalia had a son too, named Volde Knight.

Me and my sister didn't talk much to Volde and he didn't give a fk to us too.

My father, being a fair vampire, decided that he would pass down his authority to his two sons once we reached adulthood.

At that time, I was only 15 years old, as was my sister, while Volde was 18.

During that period, my sister and I only befriended a human boy named Thomas, whose grandfather worked as a gardener at the castle. We often met and played with Thomas.

Volde's mother, Camilia, was a wicked woman. In front of my father, she treated my mother and us kindly.

I knew she couldn't harm my mother because it would make my father despise her forever. However, after my father announced the inheritance of authority, she attempted to kill me.

During a festival night, while my mother and we were enjoying the festivities, a woman tried to stab me. However, my sister shielded me and took the wooden stake to her heart.

The stake was made of a special wood imbued with a powerful curse. My sister couldn't withstand its effects and died on the spot.

I soon discovered that the stake belonged to the Royal vampires because I had seen it before in the book, and I knew that the one who ordered to kill my sister was Camilia, the daughter of the King of the Royal Vampires.

I didn't care much about inheriting my father's authority, as it was tainted by that wicked woman Camilia. However, my sister's murder was unforgivable.

What made me even angrier and sadder was that, moments before her death, my sister said,
"I knew it. I was right. Bloody, please take care of our mother."

I tried to pull the stake out of her, and due to the curse, I lost control. Fueled by rage, I stormed into the castle and killed Camilia and some elders.

Volde Knight was present during the incident, and we fought until he was defeated. Suddenly, my father arrived and forbade me from killing Volde Knight. He used his ultimate power to control me, but I managed to escape.

Upon learning about my sister's fate, my father ordered an investigation to find the culprit. However, the killer had already been slain by another vampire. It became evident that I wasn't in the wrong, but I became a wanted vampire for killing the Vampire King's daughter, Camilia.

After being cursed by a special wooden stake, I transformed into a cruel vampire and discovered that I would drain the life and soul of humans if I couldn't control myself when my energy was low.

The curse took on an added weight when I realized that I had unwittingly accepted the curse intended for my sister, and I also absorbed the curse that was meant for Camilia and left the wooden stake free from any curse.

While running away from my father, I took the lives of some humans and absorbed their souls. And I made the difficult decision to avoid seeing my mother.

Because of this, my mother pleaded with my father, making him swear that if I willingly accepted a 100-year prison sentence, he wouldn't kill me.

She planned to see me and inform me of this arrangement. I didn't agree at first because I knew that when I returned, she wouldn't be there anymore.

Besides, my mother never wanted to become a vampire in the first place, and circumstances had only intensified her desire not to be one.

She cried and begged me, so I eventually agreed. My father came to see me when I entered the prison with deep sorrow. I hugged my mother one last time, and I asked her to be the one to stab me. It was then that I realized Camilia's true intentions for her son.....

________________________________________
🖤Give Votes & Share Original Wattpad Link To Get More Viewers🖤