Ch. 40. Fight Challenge Part (2)

William (POV):

The assistant made an exciting announcement about the second battle.

Assistant: "Team 1's leader, Dorian, was challenged by Team 3's leader, Randy!"

Blaze: "What??? He's challenging him again after winning the last battle?" Nik dropped his snack in surprise.

Lily: "......."

I sensed Eric and Lily's concern for their friend, Dorian.

Suddenly, Dorian entered the arena shirtless, and I heard some omegas cheering for him from behind.

Lily: "Come on, Dorian!!! You can do it!!"

Blaze: "Beta!!! Show him what you're made of!!" They shouted.

While Nik and I were munching on snacks, we watched the intense battle and enjoyed the show. Nik was so excited that he couldn't speak or look at me.

Eric: "Dorian!!!!" He shouted and whistled loudly to show his support. Dorian looked in Eric's direction from the battle space and gave him a short smile. Lily noticed their interaction.

There was no doubt that Dorian, the beta boy, had superior power compared to Randy. While Randy focused on powerful punches and strikes, Dorian was lightning-fast with slashes and counterattacks. He was more skilled than Randy. However, Dorian also received some slashes from Randy and was bleeding.

Lily: "No..." She worried, while Eric stared and focused on Dorian without saying a word. I could sense his concern too. Eric seemed serious, and the look in his eyes changed as he watched the fight between Dorian and Randy. It made me wonder... could there be more than just friendship between Eric and Dorian? Maybe... maybe not...???....

As I thought about it, there was no doubt that Dorian won the challenge. Randy saluted him, and Dorian quickly hugged him back. I saw Alpha Xavier, Dorian's father, smiling at his son's actions. Then Dorian came and sat beside Eric.

Eric: "Wow, you did an amazing job, show-off boy."

Dorian smiled happily at Eric's compliment, and they gave each other a high five. Dorian glanced at Lily and us, expressing his gratitude for our support.

After two more challenges between other team leaders, a more interesting challenge took place.

Assistant: "Team 16's leader, Eric, was challenged by Team 7's leader, Selena!"

Lily: "Oh? Luna?" Lily was amazed by the mention of Luna.

Nik and Blaze looked in Eric's direction.

Dorian: "What the...?" Dorian was surprised. Eric and Dorian exchanged a confused look. Then Eric closed his eyes and made a decision.

Eric: "Ah... fk... this Luna..ti__, here I come." I overheard him murmuring to himself. He stood up and headed towards the battle space after taking off his T-shirt and leaving it on the bench. I watched him from behind, and he walked with a demeanor strongly reminded me of Ace.

Dorian: "This is bad... Eric is going to be in trouble with that woman... she's a beast... I lost to her in last year's challenge." Lily nodded silently.

William: "Hmmmm..." I wondered how strong that woman, as a Luna, was in this pack.

Luna was supported by the omegas, and they chanted "Luna Luna Luna Luna!"

As soon as Eric entered the arena, Luna attacked him with her incredible speed. Eric could only defend himself as he couldn't lay a finger on Luna. Their power levels were worlds apart. Luna seemed annoyed by Eric's moves, so she tapped into her inner wolf power. Suddenly, Eric was hit and hurt by Luna's unexpected attacks. He was pushed, slashed, and collapsed on the floor. He was barely breathing due to his injuries. He tried to raise his hand and say something.