Ch. 30. Lily

After Dorian drove out his car...............

Eric (POV)

Damn...I made Dorian mad. He thought I was breaking down our friendship.

How should I explain to him. I am afraid of Dorian hating me but still I can't  take my deal with Bloody back.

I didn't go with Dorian because I knew myself well that I will end up telling him everything if he trapped me questioning what I am doing now.

I know he cares about me but how could I tell him that I am keeping  and covering up the prisoner whom he and this pack need to catch or kill.

I shouldn't drag him down with me if things are not going well as I have expected. He is Beta and his brother is Alpha.

I can't tell him about Bloody, who is trusting me enough to tell about him...and also he saved my life.

Jeez.....I can't hold this all up in my head now.....I need to relax my mind....

I took off my shirt and half transformed into a werewolf. I used up all my force and ran into the nearby forest...

After running about 20 minutes....I arrived at a cliff where there is a waterfall under it.

I looked at the sky and saw the half of the moon is dimming when some clouds are passing through it. I closed my eyes and listened to the sound of the wind that passed through the forest trees. 

I breathed a heavy blow and released all of my worries and doubts.

I jumped from the cliff and fell into the water with splash. It's cold here but I hope my mind is also holding down like this water.

I swim around and rest on the shore leaning a big rock.

But still, I can't put down the worry that had in my mind...***.Please.. Don't hate me...Dorian***

I didn't fall asleep that night..it's fking so long to pass the time and I returned to my house when I saw the first sun arise beyond the mountain.

I attended the daily meeting but didn't see Dorian there. I needed to see him and apologized for what I had done and talked to him last night.

I asked Nathan about Dorian, he said that he is taking off three days as a leave. At noon, when I left the pack house, I saw Lily coming in my direction...

My thought: ***sht...why is she coming here ....***

Lily: "Eric, we need to talk" ...I sensed anger and anxiety from her.

Eric: "Later" I said and passed through her.

Suddenly she grabbed my hand and took me somewhere in the forest. And to my surprise, I looked at her face and saw her eyes were nearly red and seemed like something had happened to her face??

Lily: "What happened to you guys last night?"

Eric: "Why are you concerned?"

Lily: "Just what did you say to Dorian?"

Eric: "..why?? Something's happened to him??" I asked worriedly.

Lily: "You..are an a**hole to Dorian. He cared so much about you.." she pointed to my chest with her index finger and continued.

Lily: "I am his girlfriend!!"

Eric: "oh..god..So what!!?"

Lily: "Even though I am his girlfriend, even though I love him so much....Dorian care you more than he care his life. And..you"

My thought: ***...she cried?***

Lily: "....you...always test him how you are win over me for Dorian interest..And..now..you leave him like that?? .....you are not a good friend... I hate you for that"

Eric: "Umm..excuse me?? I just live my life that way..of course..I didn't intend to act like that"

Lily: "don't lie to me...I know you are always with him..chasing after him..and ..you took him away from me...
I am his childhood friend..we are all okay and our relationship is all good until you...showed up in this pack...you intentionally made Dorian...confused about you..it made me a loser compared to you..."

My thought: ***oh god!...This b*tch is insane.***

Lily: "Also, I can't show my hate to you...do you know why????"

My thought: ***Nah***

Lily: "hating you make me pushing away from Dorian.....He determined himself..like...your enemy is his enemy...
even if I pretend to not know....he tried countless times to cover up your mistakes from his brother...an____"

Eric: "Are you finished talking?", I interrupted her.

Eric : "I need to attend a meeting" I turned my back and walked away because it's all nonsense.

Lily: "He said to break up with me!!" She shouted from behind me.

I stopped and my eyes widened...Damn..I knew things will turn out like that....

Lily: "He said it without reason, and I know you are the one who is the reason behind it..everything was fine before he went to see you...everything was fine until I didn't leave his side everytime he is with you........" she accused me.

Lily: "You played his patience and emotion...I know you are not as simple as you act.."

I turned to face her.

Lily: "You wait for him to open up from his side first..because..you don't wanna face the real reason...that you like him; DON'T YOU!!!? ..and you make him... to want you over me.. even you exactly know I am his girlfriend."

Eric: "..............so..??.."

Lily: "give him back to me....if you don't care about him...if you get over him....I will keep him away from you....bring him back to me"

I looked at her face.

My thought: ***Why would I?***

Eric: "I can't. If he want you ..to leave him, you should leave him. That's how you should understand him. You said you care him. Then care about his wishes"

She suddenly threw her phone into my chest with force.

Eric: "You should now know why you cant beat me up? It's because you only care for yourself...you should consider his decision that's how you should show your love for him."

I just shut her up with a punch of words, by looking at the tear flowing from her eyes. I can feel how much she hate me.

I picked up her phone from the ground and placed it in her hand.

Eric: "Then....later.."

I walked away from her. I heard she cried out loud from behind me......

Sorry??.. I can't do anything about that.....

--------------------------------------------------------------
🖤Author Note: ....................🖤