Ch. 41. Submissive Doll

The day after the fight...

Eric (POV):

I woke up in my room and realized I was in bed. I tried to get up and someone entered.

Blaze: "Hey Eric, you awake? How's your body feeling?"

Eric: "I'm good. But what happened during the fight?"

I saw Nik and William came into the room.

Blaze: "You don't remember?"

Eric: "I remember losing consciousness, but what happened after?"

Blaze: "Well, you kicked Luna and punched her, then you passed out."

Eric: "What? I kicked Luna?"

William quickly approached me and touched my hands, surprising me with his reaction. Nik and Blaze smiled at our reactions.

William: "Eric, I need to talk to you about something important." William glanced at Blaze.

Blaze: "We'll talk about your battle later. We have to go to the main pack house. So, have fun... I mean, take care."

Blaze gave me a light smile and nudged Nik. They left the room.

William continued looking at me without saying anything. I sat on my bed and he took a seat in front of me.

We heard Blaze and Nik leave, so it seemed like William was waiting for them to go.

Eric: "What did you want to say to me?"

William: "Why were you ignoring me?"

Eric: "Huh? When did I ignore you?"

William: "You acted strangely before the fight. You saw me, but you didn't pay attention to me like you usually do. I sensed that something was bothering you. Was I a burden to you? If I was, you could have told me, so I could figure out what to do with my life, right?"

Eric: "......then......what are you going to do now... manipulate the Alpha like before?" I looked at him.

William: "What? No... but..." He was surprised by my reply. He looked at me.

I had actually seen him with the Alpha in the library. I was about to talk to him, but then I saw the Alpha there too. I saw William touching him closely.

They didn't recognize or sense my presence because there were also many werewolves in the pack house.

I wanted to kill them both, even though I didn't have the power to do so. He made me sick and depressed. He turned out to be more complicated than I thought.

William: "You saw that?" I nodded.

William: "To be honest, I didn't know how to escape from him at that time. I didn't know what his intentions were. What if he had asked me and found out who I really am?"

Eric: "Couldn't you have tried something other than seducing him? Can't you find another way...?" I looked at him, feeling angry, so I continued.

Eric: "Are you going to give yourself to him to protect your secret? If that's the case, then go ahead. I'm done with this shit."

He remained silent and just looked at me.

Eric: "Don't look at me like that. Your manipulative plan worked on me. So go ahead and try to seduce the Alpha. He was more useful than me to you. It's alright!!"

He didn't respond, but just gave me a happy smile.

Eric: "What, can't you speak now? Of course you don't have anything to say because I'm right about what you were thinking"