Ch. 17. ACE

Bloody (POV):

I was aware that helping Eric could complicate my own life. However, I couldn't undo what had already been done.

I stood up and approached him, meeting his nervous gaze. Drawing upon my vampire cursed power, I attempted to use my mind control to erase his memory of seeing me.

This curse had both positive and negative effects. I discovered that I could command humans, werewolves, and lower-ranking vampires to forget specific memories once they were cursed.

The higher the rank of the individual, the more power I needed to exert control. I had experimented with this ability while hiding from my father.

Let me try it out on him.

Bloody: "NOW, LEAVE THIS HOUSE AND WALK AWAY. YESTERDAY, YOU ESCAPED FROM THE HAUNT AND SURVIVED. YOU HEALED YOURSELF. FORGET THAT YOU SAW ME YESTERDAY. ERASE ALL KNOWLEDGE YOU HAVE ABOUT ME."

After uttering those words, I ceased using my power and observed Eric. He stood there, staring into my eyes, then closed his eyes and made his way to the door.

It worked. Satisfied, I was about to return to the couch when I noticed he hadn't gone any further and was lingering near the door.

I watched his back intently, and then I heard laughter. Damn... that aura...

Ace: "KEKEKE... PFFT...! OH MY, I MUST SAY , IT WAS QUITE CAPTIVATING."

I called out, "Ace???"

Ace: "YES!" He turned around, flashing me a wide, shark-like smile.

Ace: "NICE TRY, BABY VAMP."

I felt disappointed and annoyed. What on earth did he mean by "baby vamp"?

Ace: "SEEMS LIKE ERIC DID SOMETHING STRESSFUL TO YOU, HUH?"

Ace came and sat beside me, asking, "WHAT'S WRONG? WHY DID YOU TRY TO COMMAND HIM LIKE THAT, BABY VAMP?"

Bloody: "Don't call me that. I'm older than you, creep."

Ace: "OH, REALLY? HOW OLD ARE YOU?"

Bloody: "116."

Ace: "AHAHAHA, I'M 320 YEARS OLD NOW."

Bloody: "You're only 20."

Ace: "THAT'S ERIC, NOT ME."

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Whatever."

Ace: "SO... 116 YR AND YOU LOOK THIS YOUNG? LOOKS LIKE I'LL HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER 116 YEARS TO MATE WITH YOU."

He smiled and gazed at me.

My thought: **Damn... this creep is unbelievable. Making those comments to someone who appears as a young boy. What a creepy psycho ped___**

Ace: "I WILL HELP YOU NO MATTER WHAT." He interrupted my thoughts.

Bloody: "Huh...?" I was taken aback by his words.

Ace: "CROSS MY HEART, I WILL NEVER BETRAY YOU."

My thought: **Oh my goodness! Is he trying to sweet-talk me? I can't... I can't tolerate this anymore.**

Ace continued, "BELIEVE ME, MY LITTLE VAMP."

Bloody: "Okay! Stop right there."

He nodded. Damn... what's wrong with him?

Bloody: "You said you'd help me?"

Ace: "ANYTHING!"

I examined his expression. He was serious, unlike Eric, who seemed confused and indecisive.

Well, Ace was the only one I could trust at the moment. I revealed my true identity and shared my life problems with him.

As I spoke, I observed his serious demeanor. He listened attentively and then asked me.

Ace: "SO, WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO NOW?"

Bloody: "Eric mentioned that he doesn't know you."

Ace: "YOU SHOULD ASK HIM FOR HELP. FROM WHAT I KNOW, HE'S A MAN OF HIS WORD AND ALWAYS SHOWS GRATITUDE TO THOSE WHO HAVE HELPED HIM. HE DOESN'T WANT PEOPLE TO HELP HIM FIRST BECAUSE OF IT. THAT'S ONE OF THE REASONS I CHOSE HIM FOR THE SOUL BOUND."

Bloody: "Are you sure?"

Ace: "DON'T GO INTO DETAILS. JUST ASK HIM TO COVER YOUR NEW IDENTITY. YOU HELPED HIM, SO HE SHOULD HELP YOU. MAKE A DEAL."

Ace: "AS FOR MY INTEREST, IF YOU CAN ABSORB OTHER LIVING SOULS, YOU CAN ALSO TRANSFORM INTO VARIOUS SHAPES LIKE A SHAPE-SHIFTER. TRY IT. IT WOULD BE OF GREAT HELP TO YOU."

He smiled at me.

My thoughts: **Somehow, this guy is cool, even though I still don't know if things will turn out fine. Creepy, yet cool.**

Ace: "OK... TIME'S UP... I HAVE TO GO BACK."

Bloody: "...ummm... thanks." I smiled.

Ace: "YOU'RE WELCOME." He winked, leaned his head back against the couch, and closed his eyes.

________________________________________
🖤Give Votes & Share Original Wattpad Link To Get More Viewers🖤