Another day, another battle

Daniel starts to swear when he sees the post.
Joe looks at him worried and questioning, just like everybody else around him.
"What's wrong son?" His dad asks him.

"This."
Daniel shows what he has on his screen to his father who immediately feels his blood boiling.
On the phone he sees a post from the Daily Mail.

'Daniel and Stephanie Ricciardo welcome baby girl to their family.
The girl was born prematurely at 32 weeks and was named Rose. According to our source the baby is doing reasonably well. It does explain Stevie's absence and Daniel's distracted behavior."

"Oh they've gone too far this time." Joe says trying hard not to swear in front of Cole.
"Who would do such a thing? I know it wasn't one of us. The hospital staff? Do you think anybody there would do such a thing?" Joe wonders.

Daniel doesn't respond, he is too furious right now and he can't even think straight. If he finds out who did this he will kill them.
The person who took this picture and sent it to the media has done something unforgivable. They violated their privacy and even more so they violated Rose's privacy.

If Daniel and Stevie would have posted a photo of her on his socials, it would have been on their terms. Rose would have been fully dressed and home with them. Not a picture of her in just a nappy, sleeping in her incubator.

Somebody came into their room and took that picture and now it's on the website of the Daily Times and all over social media. Of course this post will be shared by thousands of people, making their baby go viral in nothing but her diaper. She's also wearing her eye protection for the phototherapy, so they even have her online undergoing medical treatment.

"This can't be legal. You should call your lawyer and Red Bulls legal team. Somebody did this and somebody needs to pay for it." Joe says.
"What is going on?" Grace asks. She was busy with Cole so she missed the conversation.

"Somebody took a picture of Rose and gave information about her to some newspaper or gossip site, I don't even know." Daniel tells her. His voice is filled with rage, but he also feels like somebody violated his family.

That paparazzi takes pictures of him he understands. He doesn't like it, but by now he learned it's part of the job.
But for somebody to go as far as this is vile and disgusting.

"Those bastards! Do you think Stevie saw it yet?" Grace wonders and Daniel groans.
Stevie is already mentally not in the best place right now. This could very well be the thing that is the final straw for her.

"God I hope not. For fucks sake, I should have never left. I'll send the post to Charlotte and Christian right away so they can get the legal team on it. Whoever did this is going to pay for it. There's no way this is legal." Daniel says as he forwards the post to Charlotte and Christian.

The first thing they will have to take care of is to have the post removed, even though it probably won't do much because by now the article has been shared all over the world. Their daughter is now being shown to everyone even though Daniel and Stevie didn't want this.

Unfortunately he has to turn his phone off so he won't know if Charlotte and Christian received it and their reaction. Right now he has to face an almost twelve hour flight without knowing if Stevie saw it, without knowing what happens next. This flight is going to be absolute torture.

~~~~~~~~~
In Austin Stevie is oblivious to what is going on online. She's been busy taking care of Rose and spending time with her mother. It's so nice that Trudy is here, but for some reason her mother never wants both of them to leave the room. Trudy doesn't want to leave Rose by herself, even though Stevie has done that when she was alone.