For @bubblebubble1010

This is for my black Mexican GURL

Kaylin's p.o.v

'This flight is taking so freaking long! ' I thought to myself. if I didn't love Justin he wouldn't see me till he got back. But me being the great girlfriend I am I am on my way to surprise him for his concert! I heard them call for my flight to New York, I smiled widely and jumped up in my plane.

The plane ride.... SUCKS

Some big guy is farting, and there's a woman with motion sickness sitting on my left. I got so annoyed with the guy that I grabbed my mini perfume and sprayed the crap outta him.

' nasty ' I thought.

- after you landed -

I smiled to myself as I walked into
the arena Justin was warming up backstage for his concert, fans chanting his name and asking for my autograph.
And I signed them happily! As I heard my heels click against the floor I hit a hard chest.

" SCOOT " I yelled, he jumped but smiled wide.

" KAYKAY! " he smiled, I humor in his arms and he hugged me tight. Eventually pattie saw me and attacked me as well.

Along with

Ryan
Chaz
Twist
Za
Jazmin
And Jaxon!

After hugging Everyone I was looking for Justin. I saw his door cracked but stopped dead in my tracks when I heard these words.

' Te Amo angel ' he said, u gasped and started to walk away, I'm pretty sure he heard me because he walked out and started to follow me.

" baby?! " he said happily, I rolled my eyes.

" what's wrong? " he asked, I scoffed.

" why don't you tell that girl you was with Jay! " I telled, he looks confused.

" what?! You honestly think I would do that?! "

" you know what forget it! And I haven't been around maybe you got tired of waiting for me! " I said,

" gosh I'm not like that! Kaylin I can't believe you!! "

" can't believe?! Justin! " I yelled.

" no no listen to me! " h said, I rolled my eyes and tried to run but something held me. It was Justin.

Justin pulled me back and got on his knees, holding my legs to him.

" Te Amo mi Amor " he said, I stood up straight.

" Alfredo was teaching me " he mumbled, " I promise "

" so that was? "

" him in the room kaylin I swear baby I would never I love you so freaking much! " he said, I saw him looking up at me his brown eyes twinkling with sadness.

" it's true " I hear Alfredo said.

" oh Jay " I sighed, I pulled him up and kissed him hard. He smiled into it and I blushed.

" I love you " I whispered.

" Te Amo " I replied

---"-"-"-""-"-"-"-"-""-"-"-"-"-""-"-----
HOPE YOU LIKED IT bubblebubble1010

lol please comment for more and stiff bye!

Oh pm or comment
For one