Jason mccann 2

Jason's p.o.v

She froze

I smirked and licked my lips " you think telling The police will help, I can make it a lot worse baby "

" but I didn't do anything " she started tearing up.

Awe, I don't care

" yea I've been on the run and to get a lighter sentence I'll probably say you were behind it all or something... Who knows o may even say your my wife and you knew all along " I shrugged, she just stared while I handed her the gauze

" let's wrap this up yea? "

When we we're done she walked away to go change her outfit, I watched her walk away to make sure she don't do nothing stupid.

" oh Y/N" I sang, I walked in the room and there she was on her phone.

" hello help please! " she whimpered, I grabbed her waist and she screamed. I chuckled evilly and she kept screaming. I stepped on the phone and pistol whipped her causing her to pass out.

" your making this so hard man " o sighed looking for her keys,  " girl you skinny but tall you feet dragging on the floor making this hard! Oh maybe I should carry you and not drag you " 

I'm stupid don't judge me okay?

Once I found her car keys I picked her up bridal style and took her out the house to the car, I unlocked it and laid her down in the front.  As I climbed into the driver side I looked at her, I smiled and leaned closer moving the hair out her face.   As I was getting a closer look at her..... lips, yes her lips. she woke up.

" W- ow what were you doing? "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SURPRISE LOL HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS SURPRISE COMMENT FOR MORE AND MAYBE A PART 3?

COMMENT, STAR LOL LOVE YOU GUYS

AND MAY THE ODD FOREVER BE IN YOUR FAVOR