@queenami

Amina's p.o.v

"Baby girl lets go." Justin said as he played with my hair.

"Okay okay, we can go." I giggled, Justin smiled as he put in his sneakers.

"So what is this place exactly?"

Justin handed me a piece of paper and I laughed, "indoor trampolines?"

"Yes! And we just jump around all happy and bouncing like yea!"  He said like a little kid.

I giggled as Justin dragged me to the car, "Justin in coming I'm coming! "I laughed as we climbed in.

"Superman!"

"Lion king! "

All the cartoons Justin yelled while hopping in the air, I laughed as I jumped with him.

"Do it baby girl!" He smiled, I giggled and jumped striking a pose in The air.

"Princess Tirana!"

"Pocahontas."

"Cookie."

"As in Cookie Monster?" Justin questioned, I chuckled.

"No, cookie from empire!"

After a few hours we decided to leave since it was night time.

"Justin I love that stop!" I laughed as my song came on, he kept yelling over it proving he was the better singer.

"Justin I-" all of a sudden the car swerved off the red and all I saw was Justin frantically turning it the wheel to the left.

I felt the car make a hard stop and I hit my head on the dashboard feeling glass tick my arm.

"Justin?" I said as I looked up, silence.

"Jay?" I said as I looked at him, he had blood everywhere and I froze.

"Justin!" I cried as he sat there, blood coming from his chest. I grabbed the jacket from the back and pressed it against his chest.

"Justin?" I called, I pushed his hair back and he opened his eyes slightly.

"It hurts." He mumbled, I kissed his cheek and nodded.

"I know baby." I said as tears streamed down my face.

"I-i love you." He whispered, I shook my head.

"Justin don't do that." I said, he looked at me and I pulled out my phone calling 911.

"Hello? Yes my boyfriend and I were in a car crash and he's bleeding from his chest. We're at 99 and Broadway."  I said and hung up.

"Princess I-I'm tired."

"Justin no! Please stay awake please, talk to me." I said, he looked at me and breathed in.

"I-i always wanted to marry you, even when we first met, I knew you were girl I wanted to marry."

I smiled through my tears and brushed his hair back, "me too, your my husband no matter what."

He started blinking more and he looked at me, "live your life, marry, and h-have kids. "

I shook my head and held his head towards mine, "kiss me Amina."

I kissed his lips and he pulled back, "I love you so m-much baby."

I held on to his shirt and cried hard, "please don't do this."

"J-just say it back please baby girl."

"I love you too Justin."

I pecked his lips once more and I felt his last breath

And as soon as he let go, the ambulance came.

-"-"-@-"-@-@@-@-@-@-@-"-""1"-"-"1
QueenAmi

I HOPE YOU LIKE OLEASE REQUEST MORE I CRAVE IT LOL