@MrsBieber504

Anna rested her head in the palm of her hand, making sure the menu in front of her covered her face of boredom and sadness

Anna rested her head in the palm of her hand, making sure the menu in front of her covered her face of boredom and sadness.  Justin's business meeting was supposed to be quick but ended up being a ball and not just a dinner.  She hated coming to these things for the simple fact that Justin ignored her there.

"I wouldn't sign up with them" Justin said causing Anna to roll her eyes and look deeper into her menu.  Finally a woman came up to her and smiled deeply a she leaned down and whispered in her ear, "Ill help you out sweet heart"

Anna glanced at the woman as she cam up with a lie to pull Anna out of there and she smiled when it worked, so she kissed her boyfriends cheek and slipped out of the mens table.

"So! I could tell business isn't your thing." The woman commented with a southern accent, Anna smiled.

"I am but lets just say I don't like the lack of attention." she asid glancing at Justin, Justin finally looked up at her and noticed the sadness and boredom in her face.

HE walked away from the men and walked towards her, his eyes saying sorry. "Lets dance. If you don't mind ma'am" Justin said looking at the woman.

Giggling the woman waved them away and just held his girlfriends hand sweeping her away to the dance floor, Justin slipped his hand around her waist and pulled her closely the warmth of his skin now around both of them.

Anna wrapped her arm around Justins neck and looked at him, "you remembered your girlfriend?"

He sighed, "Im sorry I Just get wrapped up in business quickly." he said swaying to the music

"That's an understatement."

"I get lost like I get lost with you." he said looking down at her, she looked at him confused.

"Sometimes when im at my desk and I see a picture of you smiling that is on my desk.  I forget that im supposed to be working and I Just stare at you for so long. So long that I remember that dialouge that happened the day we took that picture. " He pulled apart and spun her around, she was surprised but stayed with his movements and pulled herself into him.

"Or when I see you walking downstairs to get to work I forget what outfit im supposed to be wearing and I end up late.  What can I say? Your intoxicating."

She blushed as he kissed her causing a few people around them to aww and mutter cute sayings.

He pulled away and got down on one knee, her eyes went wide. His heart and her heart racing. His eyes watching her carefully.

" I want to love you for eternity... even though we can do that on our own without  a wedding... I want this ring that we will wear everyday tell everyone that this is real. This is happening and this is us. Will you please marry me? " Tears were streaming down Annas face now, she couldn't help but look at the ring and nodded "Y-yes. Yes I will." Anna wanted to be Justins wife and he wanted to be her husband

Gladly they were gonna get married, and that ring that they will wear everyday, every hour, minute and every second

Showed the world that there love was for eternity