For @theblackswan94

Angels p.o.v

" baby baby baby ANGEL " Justin San while I was making lunch, we were having a lazy day and he was so excited because he just got home.

" yes? " I giggled, he smiled.

" I love your cooking " he chuckled, I gasped in fake hurt.

" meanie! " I said, he kissed th side of my head.

" love you to baby "

" that's better " I giggled, when I finished making French fries and hamburgers I put them on a plate and sat down.

I felt a kis on my cheek and I smiled, then a lick

" Justin that's gross " I whined, but when I heard whimpers I knew it was Esther.

" hey baby! " I said in a baby voice, I pulled her on my chest and started rubbing her belly the way she likes it. I hear footsteps than heard a gasp.

" how dare you! " Justin gasped, I giggled.

" what? "

" why don't you rub my belly " he pouted.

" cause your twenty one years old "

" so? I want some love " he said, I put Esther down and opened my arms wide.

" come here. Baby " I said, he rolled his eyes yet still smioed.
As he payed his head on my chest I reached to his belly and rubbed it causing him to smiled and cuddle into me

" I know why your named angel " he whispered

" why " I replied, he smiled.

" you look out for others before yourself, you make sure your life is out the way why you take care of someone else's " he muttered, I smiled and blushed.

" and most of all.. Your just angelic "

" Justin? "

" and I can't wait to take this angel down the aisle, marry this angel, have kids with this angel and cater to this angel " he whispered.

" Justin? " I said, my eyes watery

" yes? " he asked, I kissed his head.

" I love you "

" and I love you too "

--"-"-"-"-""-"-"-"-"-"-""-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"--

Hope you liked it!
TheBlackSwan94
Please comment and tell others I love your request

You can request a many as you want I promise.