The therapist

I sighed as my day dragged on, I was partially irritated that my 5:00 didn't show up, and it's 5:30 meaning they'll only have thirty minutes with me

The door opened and here comes a man, hoodie on eyes looking around. I cleared my throat and eventually I got him to look at me.

"Hi. Um you're Miss. Y/L/N." I nodded and held my hand out.

"Yess but I like my patients and I to have a nice calm environment
So call me Y/N."

He nodded and say down on the brown couch, "so Justin... I heard you want to talk to me because you think your a sex addict?"

He nodded slowly, "yes."

"Care to tell me how long you've felt this way."

He licked his lips, "um, since j was about twenty so two years now."

I sat down and he kicked his lip as his eyes trailed my legs. I tilted my head to the side and he looked back into my eyes.

"What can i say? The thought of kissing down w women's chest as she moans in euphoria, gripping my neck while pulling me closer..." I saw as he licked his lips.

I paused as he stood up, erection evident yet it was kinda light, meaning he wasn't done.

"Do you know what I'm talking about Y/N? Hmm the feeling of warm soft lips pressing against your neck." He whispered, laying chaste kissing on my collar bone up to my neck.

"Does that make you wet?"

I paused and a timer went off, indicating that our session was over.

"Oh, so sad Y/N. But maybe I'll see you next week. If you really want it."

And then he left