Divorce

Your o.o.v. ( somewhat dirty.)

I pulled my jacket closer to my body and walked down the hall. My heels clacking as I walked into the room with my soon to be ex husband sitting there waiting for me.

"Ms. Y/L/N please sit."  My lawyer said, Justin scoffed.

"It's Mrs.Bieber. " Justin hissed, I snickered.

"Was."

"Anyway... Agreed my client gets half of everything Justin owns. Correct!"

Justin nodded "she can have the house."

I choked on air

The house?

"You'd give me the house?!"

He nodded "I can't stand to pass by all the memories everyday. You were always stronger than me in that department. "

I blushed and my heart fell.

"Can we speak alone though?" Justin asked, they nodded and walked out.

Before I could say anything I was picked up and placed on the table, Justin above me staring.

"Your making a mistake."

"Justin there was no spark... I didn't want us to miserable."

"Bull." He growled, gripping my hips and pulling me forward in the table as he pressed himself against me.

I whimpered and held his shoulders, letting him embrace me. He kissed my lips hard and passionately bringing back all those wild sparks we seemed to have lost.

I let him kiss my neck and I bit my lip to hold in the sounds I oh so wanted to make.

He growled "any other day you have in a skirt. And the one day I wanna rip it off."

I giggled and stood up, grabbing his hand "Come on mister Bieber. Let's go home."

I smirked as he nodded and slapped my but on the way out.