Jason Mccann 4

Your p.o.v

I woke up to the sound of the bed lifting, I turned around seeing a back... Oh lord that back.

He was stretching in the bed so I saw his back tense and un-tense. I licked my lips and he ended up turning around to face me, a smirk laid upon his lips.

" good morning Y/N " Jason said, I mentally melted cause of his morning voice, it was deep and raspy.

" good morning " I replied, he smirked and leaned over me while keeping eye contact.  I just stared at him and he grabbed something near my head.

" thanks " he said while grabbing a cigarette and leaving the bed.

Oh god I can't help this! I need to stop.

I hear him on his phone talking about some exchange, but then he said he couldn't go since he had a girl with him and that he didn't want her to get hurt. Eventually h said he's gonna have to take me and o would have to wear a disguise.

" hey um what's your ring size " he asked shyly, I blushed.

" 4 1/2 " he nodded and went into the closet:

" so at around 11:30 I need you to wear this " he said and threw a strapless skin tight white dress on the bed.

" I have to wear that? " I asked, He nodded.

- later -

It was eleven o'clock and I already took my shower, and my hair is in curls. I did that so it doesn't get in my way when I do my make up and so they'll be full and bouncy by eleven thirty.

I heard Jason walk in and he was asking me for his cologne I handed it to him but I wasn't really paying attention.

I finally out in the dress and let my hair out an it was eleven twenty.

" Jason I'm rea- " but I stopped in mid sentence there he was my I mean a hot criminal In a suit an tie.

" wow you look amazing " he complimented, I blushed an he smiled grabbing my hand and leading me to his car.

- at the party -

It was a gala he took me to, Jason held my hand and lead me to the actual after party. Since the gala finished already.

" stay by my side and remember your my wife " he whispered, I nodded and held his hand.

I could see him smile genuinely and he squeezed my hand in return.

As the night went on Jason has been tense, I've seen so many people with guns and they didn't look happy.

" I see them like I said stay close " Jason whispered.

" okay Jason " I nodded. But as soon as I looked up some guy had a gun pointed eyeing Jason carefully. Not wanting anyone to get hurt I grabbed his color and smashed his lips into mine.

His eyes were open at first, since I was peeking through my eyes but he relaxed and wrapped his arms around me pulling me close.

I peaked from the corner of my eyes and saw the guy walked away, I pulled away and Jason looked at me.

" I uh I just - " but instead he kissed me again gripping me hair and holding my hip.

" Jason wait- " I said pulling away, but he we heard gunshots.

" AH! " I yelled, he pushed me behind the bar.

" GET DOWN AND STAY DOWN " He said and I did, he started shooting

One gun shot

Two gun shots

Three gunshots he was doing great until....

-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"

ITS A CLIFFY!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OKAY IM DONE LOL COMMENT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!

Love you guys and may the odds forever be in your favor.