Tease ( dirty )

Justin p.o.v

I groaned as she kissed my neck, I couldn't touch her that's part of the game. If I touched her than its more teasing and possibly nothing.

"Jay." She whined as she straddled me, I groaned as she rolled her hips.

"What?"

She giggled at my tone and whispered in my ear, "you've won."

Those were the words I needed I flipped us over and pinned her arms over her head and she whimpered.

" don't chicken out in me Y/N."

She bit her lip and I pulled her panties down I smirked as she whimpered, I was close to it no doubt but I wasn't even gonna touch her yet.

I leaned up to her ear, " it sucks doesn't it, when you have a problem and no one decides to help you? " she shivered at the sound of my voice. 

I smirked and slid my fingers into her and she moaned out holding her hand around my neck.

"J-Justin."  She whimpered. " I n-need you."

"Tell daddy, tell daddy what you need." I groaned, she whimpered and pulled at my boxers.

"T-this daddy I want this."

I smirked and yanked my boxers off, her arms pinned above her head as I slammed into her.

"Justin!" She moaned out, I groaned and leaned down into her ear.

"God your so tight, what's my name baby girl?"

"Daddy!" She moaned, I went faster and leaned down kissing her chest and tweaking her nipples.

She groaned and I laid back down next to her, "come on baby get up and ride daddy."

She eagerly climbed on top and I groaned as her wet folds engulfed me into a bliss.

"Ohhhh good." She moaned, I grilled her hips and started moving her up and down to creat a speed and motion.

"Daddy! I-in gonna cum."

I smirked and started meeting her thrusts as I pulled her ear down to me, "come on baby come all over daddy, let daddy know how much you love rough teasing sex. "

She was shivering and she was close, so I sped up the process but rubbing her clit with my fingers, " come on baby show daddy he's doing you right."

After I sped up she came hard

" Daddy! O-oh my god."

She laid in my chest ad sat up, "did you cum yet?"

I shook my head and we both looked down at my still throbbing length. She gave me a smirk and crawled down gripping my base and kicking the underside.

"Mmm." I said as the simple contact made me wanna cum right there.

As she slid me into her mouth my head was throw back, I bucked my hips as my tip hit the back of her throat.

"Baby, I-I'm right there just one more-" I sighed and groaned at the came all into my babies throat.

"God I love you Y/N" I said as I kissed her lovingly

" I love you too jay."